Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I think we could win/could've won with Melo, it just takes the right managment and vision. Donnie would've had us as a perennial contender.
Stern should've used the best interest of the NBA clause to take away the Knicks from Dolan when he fired Donnie.... :smh:

We can only dream right....

I'd give Ewing a chance.
If you want him to ever be a good coach, let him do it elsewhere
:lol: :smh: i doubt dolan ever gives him a chance anyway. i'm hoping for stan van gundy at this point. but i know that's a long shot as well. stan would change the culture.

Felton is dreadful b

i feel like his return to the lineup is most responsible for the current disarray
it is. potato head forgot about tour murry at that point and our chemistry and defensive intensity (the lithe that there was) faded away. i like ray but he's not a starter in mike wood son's ******** system where you have 4 guys standing around and you run one pick and roll and call it a day. felton aint cp3 he can't create and make plays happen when theres nothing present and nobody is moving around. look at how many times he forced passes to tyson and other dudes, and turning the ball over carelessly. i'd trade him and jr if possible at this point.

Last edited:
I think we could win/could've won with Melo, it just takes the right managment and vision. Donnie would've had us as a perennial contender.
Donnie didn't even want to make the trade for Melo if rumors are to be believed. Hell I wonder if he even wanted to give Amar'e the max.

Last edited:
I'd give Ewing a chance.
The way I see it just give him a 10 year a contract so either the curse is lifted and if no success it can't be any worse than what we're use to.
this team needs to be refreshed wholesale, but i'm not sure how/who

Everyone in this thread has to band together so we can buy the team from Dolan :nthat:
He aint want to sell when Diddy tried to buy it. He'd need some convincing first.

Puff needs to bring the goons to his crib..

take that
take that
take that

To sum it up @JohnnyRedStorm  any moves that are logical and makes sense are the antithesis of what Dolan wants. Donnie was shown the door because he has a good basketball mind. Dolan doesn't understand that. Van Gundy is too smart to touch this cesspool again.

dqs5cr.gif

Donnie didn't even want to make the trade for Melo if rumors are to be believed. Hell I wonder if he even wanted to give Amar'e the max.

Smh, hire a guy to do a job then have him not do it. The Pacers are probably the scariest team this season.

Smh, hire a guy to do a job then have him not do it. The Pacers are probably the scariest team this season.
Very good team, don't see them in the finals though. They seem even better cuz the East sucks so much.
I use to think those were cheerios but they look more like donuts.

Imma go buy a donut now.

Pacers are the only team in the east that can see the Heat.

I know we all not fond of the Pacers but let's be real here. :lol:

Not a Knicks fan, so I'm just curious, now that it's been sometime and you guys can compare, what's your opinions of D'antoni as a coach. I remember the hate being strong, real strong last year and a lot of praise for Woodson. I never thought of Woodson as a good coach, just in my opinion. But what's your opinion of D'antoni now?

Not a Knicks fan, so I'm just curious, now that it's been sometime and you guys can compare, what's your opinions of D'antoni as a coach. I remember the hate being strong, real strong last year and a lot of praise for Woodson. I never thought of Woodson as a good coach, just in my opinion. But what's your opinion of D'antoni now?

Same as always he can stay out west, you don't see the Lakers record :lol:

yeah i don't think most knick fans opinions about d'antoni has changed much. at least not for the better.

woodson came in the right time when the knicks needed a recharge and was able to succeed for a bit before he started getting exposed

now we're back at the same place we were just before d'antoni got let go (he resigned, but we all know he was forced to resign)

D'Antoni sucks just as much as Woodson IMO.... You can't be a believer in just offense or defense and expect to win a title. Poppovich who imo is one of the GOAT coaches doesn't focus on one side he preaches both sides effectively to his players.... Wish we could get a coach like that..... :smh:

Like I said that's cuz the East sucks but if by "see the Heat" you mean "win two games in a 7 game series", sure if the Heat aint slacking that's the only team that can push them that far in the East.

Pacers will beat the Heat in 7.
:lol:

After LeBron is injured right?

Like yall dudes have said this the past two seasons. Nothing big has changed about that Pacers team.

But let me stop like I'm rooting for the Heat or something.

Last edited:

Like I said that's cuz the East sucks but if by "see the Heat" you mean "win two games in a 7 game series", sure if the Heat aint slacking that's the only team that can push them that far in the East.

Indiana took them to 7 last season and the Pacers look like a much better team this year.

They have a legit chance of beating the Heat, especially with Wade's deteriorating athleticism, George and Hibbert's improvement and Granger coming off the bench.

Last season was our best chance to make a serious run at the title. But once again the supporting cast fell apart around Carmelo and Woodson got exposed.

Amar'e punching the glass, JR's wild elbow, Shump's injury, Tyson's sporadic bouts of tuberculosis...we might really be cursed.

Last edited:
tyson just looks so poor out there i don't care how right he is.  our defense has looked like complete **** since he's been back when we were finally starting to buckle down on that end without him.  felton looks like he doesn't belong in the nba at times and beno udrih requesting a trade is one of the funnier headlines I've read lately. at least he's trying to help

How has Beno not been cut yet?

The scary thing is, I think the Knicks will start to play him more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom