Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I can see Melo/Love working offensively in most situations. Spacing would improve a ton but the problem is both guys are primarily jump shooters. Gotta get something going in the paint also but I'm sure something could be done about that. Defensively it'd be gross.

Very small chance of it happening unfortunately.

Rather have Fisher running the team than Jason Kidd.
last I heard Kidd took a team to the second round. He's a terrible coach. 
That is that's teams limit though. They got that far I think two seasons ago. They only got by Toronto cuz of their ineptitude. Had match-ups been different (the Bulls or hell the Wizards) they would've lost in the 1st round again.

Can't really credit getting to the 2nd round all to Kidd. If that's the case then he's just as good as SN given he got the Knicks to the 2nd round last season after a poor outing the year before.

Not to mention DWill reportedly wants off the team.

last I heard Kidd took a team to the second round. He's a terrible coach. 
I mean, it's not like he had a sub par roster. Pierce and Garnett are virtually coaches as well. Giving hardly any credit to Kidd
Y'all read too much into that. I only posted to show that Jason Kidd talk was totally irrelevant at the time. It didn't have anything to do with what was going on 
laugh.gif
. He's the head coach, he gets credit whether it was his doing or not.
Felton's goodbye mixtape
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

@SportsCenter: T-Wolves owner says he has no intention of trading Kevin Love & expects him to play for Minnesota next season.

We signing K Love summer of 2015? :nerd: :nerd:

if he does sign with another team hopefully its us... and the great thing is not giving away assets and just signing him outright werd to dwight

Yo I completely forgot Felton was facing gun charges. Has all of that been resolved? If not we have zero chance in trading him. Who's stupid enough to take the worst PG in the leaugue who has potential jail time on the horizon.

Amare is almost 7 feet tall. The man is supposed to have hands like that.

It's nice to see Amare going out to events in NYC. The guy really loves this city and works incredibly hard at his craft. Damn shame that he had to go through all those injuries. Healthy players with Amare's work ethic would be the ideal NBA player.

Can someone please fill me in on the Kevin Love news/speculation? I haven't really had much time to keep up with this thread or Knicks rumors. Thank you.

Kevin Love's pissed as hell
I'd be too.

Top 5 forward. Never seen a playoff game. He's worse off than KG at this point in his career.

Son probably was watching/watched LMA and Russ salty as ****.

on offense melo-love would be money its defense that would be a disaster

It wouldn't work as well as you'd think think on offense either. Not right away, at least. If at all.

Melo/Love is incredibly redundant.
If passing is emphasized it should work fine and actually better than you think. It's not even about their similar style (score in the paint and hitting 3s) just not holding the ball too long and learning to share.

A pg would make it easier :nerd:

Last edited:
Yo I completely forgot Felton was facing gun charges. Has all of that been resolved? If not we have zero chance in trading him. Who's stupid enough to take the worst PG in the leaugue who has potential jail time on the horizon.

This post just made me realize we have no shot at trading him :smh:

I'm pretty sure if Felton ends up convicted on charges, the Knicks will try to void his contract.

Back
Top Bottom