Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

name me a time where Carmelo was efficient and effective without a point guard. I'll wait. 

Because we need a PG don't mean we should not go after a quality big men. We don't have any either.

If Phil is looking to bring his style to NY, we don't need an all star/ superstar caliber PG.

A solid pass first, defensive PG would do the job. Phil has how many ring with who Steve Kerr, Derek Fisher as PG ?

Wing and bigs are critical in the triangle.

Sign or trade for K. Love we'll still have a nice amount to build a roster next year.

I never said a good PG isn't needed just don't agree that they can't coexist.
Bring on K.love!
Too much text. Calm down

name me a time where Carmelo was efficient and effective without a point guard. I'll wait. 

Because we need a PG don't mean we should not go after a quality big men. We don't have any either.

If Phil is looking to bring his style to NY, we don't need an all star/ superstar caliber PG.

A solid pass first, defensive PG would do the job. Phil has how many ring with who Steve Kerr, Derek Fisher as PG ?

Wing and bigs are critical in the triangle.

Sign or trade for K. Love we'll still have a nice amount to build a roster next year.

I never said a good PG isn't needed just don't agree that they can't coexist.
Bring on K.love!
Too much text. Calm down
Typical.

Love and Melo can definitely play together. That won't be the problem if a trade happens and he resigns.

Trust the triangle.

Chandler, Bargs, and Amare are more of an asset than Jr.
An asset is different from an expiring contract. Plus I'm sure they'd ask for THJR and one of those guys anyway.

Last edited:
If K Love gets traded to the Lakers, not only does he not make the playoffs in the West (again) but he's in a worse position than Minnesota. Outside of Kobe, what does LA have? The weather? Swaggy P? The upcoming draft pick?

Last edited:
hate all these names that are being reported for the coaching job

not much of a choice tho

Looking like Fisher is the guy Phil wants.

I'm cool with Love coming if t means we don't lose any more draft picks and we keep Melo. Shrugs. Oh well.

Looking like Fisher is the guy Phil wants.

I'm cool with Love coming if t means we don't lose any more draft picks and we keep Melo. Shrugs. Oh well.

It's not even like Fisher couldn't do a good job...it's just...Kerr was straight cuz that's an unstained man.

He ain't stained with failure or or bad ballin or obnoxious play or just a general "that ******* guy?"-ness to him.

All he had on him was the Shaq trade, but that's after his owner made him do that ****** up prime Kurt Thomas trade. And it felt like Nash's Suns were just a cursed, flawed team that'd never do it anyways.

Everyone else just lowkey seems like a reclamation project right now.

I'm undecided on Love. Personally I don't think he's the guy we should pair with Carmelo if he stays. Plus who knows if they can play together. I would like to think they can be interchangeable from various positions on the floor but someone is going to be a spot-up shooter and get less touches and that is where the disaster starts. Plus I think Melo would work much better with a traditional big man. I highly doubt we get Love anyway.

I'm in the minority. If Melos stays then I wouldn't want Love on the squad. Look at how long it took Melo and Stat to look like they knew each other on the court, it worked. Eventually. Plus, we don't have too much to offer the Wolves anyway without giving up youth. Also, I read that we need to big name point guard to be successful in the triangle, last I heard Paxson, Armstrong, Brown, etc,, it doesn't matter anyway, I just want the squad to be successful without giving up the entire squad ala the Melos trade,

Back
Top Bottom