Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
watching those games this season... Felton wasnt that bad, he just couldn't make the constant switches on D that woodson was asking him to do. even Chandler had something to say about it.. all those switches ended up with Chandler guarding a 1 or 2 and Felton stuck with a 4 or 5... it was bad coaching...

felton ran the offense according to Sn, which was iso melo,iso smith. occasional pandr with Chandler.
I disagree, SN wanted to switch all the time because Felton was the biggest defensive liability on the team. I forgot which game it was but somebody hit a game winning shot over Felton and said they knew they would make it if he was 1 on 1 with Felton.... :smh:
Pretty sure that was Toronto but it's happened so many times who knows.

I disagree, SN wanted to switch all the time because Felton was the biggest defensive liability on the team. I forgot which game it was but somebody hit a game winning shot over Felton and said they knew they would make it if he was 1 on 1 with Felton.... :smh:
that Milwaukee game... felton sucks but i cant blame him for our season.

i didnt watch all 82 games but i caught about 45-50 games... certain games felton was getting the moves put on him. he had trouble but his help defense was just as bad. he just didnt move like a point guard. it was too much iso melo,iso smith.felton was used as a bum. i don't want him back next season but his value is real low and we MUST UPGRADE AT THE PG POSITION THIS OFF SEASON. MUST UPGRADE!!!!

kerrs gone, Shaw is under contract, now we want to hire someone who is playing tonight(D.Fisher)? that's just stupid.

this hiring situation looks grim.
what other former laker or bull should we pursue to coach us?

Luc Longley
Karl Malone
Gary Payton
Rodman
Kukoc

Screw it, if we're going this route, let's do it big. Hire Kobe or Jordan.

in case you can't tell, I'm a little p'd off at this situation.

yeah...idk who the wolves would get back in order to make the trade fair. its not like we have any draft picks even if we packaged an expiring contract with shump.

That trade machine scenario is wild 
laugh.gif

I'm the 1 person who voted "No" on the poll. Have we forgotten what happened with the whole Melo scenario? I don't want to give up our young core for Kevin Love. I just can't see us trading away players with potential and draft picks again. If Kevin Love really wants to come here--he'll sign during free agency.

You guys act like players are set to play for the team they're traded to. Look at Dwight Howard for example. We need to stick to our guns and wait it out.

If we do trade for Love, I can totally see Felton being involved in the trade. This would be the second time he got traded away to a western conference team for a superstar player :lol:

I'm the 1 person who voted "No" on the poll. Have we forgotten what happened with the whole Melo scenario? I don't want to give up our young core for Kevin Love. I just can't see us trading away players with potential and draft picks again. If Kevin Love really wants to come here--he'll sign during free agency.

You guys act like players are set to play for the team they're traded to. Look at Dwight Howard for example. We need to stick to our guns and wait it out.

If we do trade for Love, I can totally see Felton being involved in the trade. This would be the second time he got traded away to a western conference team for a superstar player
laugh.gif
The thing is, the Knicks are already an incomplete roster including Melo, the young core of any value would include THJ and Shump and that value isn't incredibly high. So if that type of move is made, it's a lateral one. I don't think Love is coming here via trade of FA honestly. It's just not an attractive enough team to come to as of today. There's too much to be answered. 

Back
Top Bottom