Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yeah I don't know why y'all suddenly keep trying to sneak Pau Gasol on the team just cuz Phil is running things. Aint no guarantee he wants a washed up big man. There's other good passing big men out there. Aint like Phil was lobbying for Bulls big men to be on the Lakers.

Isn't Tyson an expiring ? (2nd year a team option) and if you add Shump that deal happens.

Last edited:
Isn't Tyson an expiring ? (2nd year a team option) and if you add Shump that deal happens.

On the Hollinger thing it said 2 years, guess its still counting this past year. His contract is up next summer? So I guess he would be an expiring.

Still rather sign K-Love and not trade anyone.

@netw3rk: "Bros, our defense is hella weak right now." - Head Coach Luke Walton

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

watching those games this season... Felton wasnt that bad, he just couldn't make the constant switches on D that woodson was asking him to do. even Chandler had something to say about it.. all those switches ended up with Chandler guarding a 1 or 2 and Felton stuck with a 4 or 5... it was bad coaching...

felton ran the offense according to Sn, which was iso melo,iso smith. occasional pandr with Chandler.

watching those games this season... Felton wasnt that bad, he just couldn't make the constant switches on D that woodson was asking him to do. even Chandler had something to say about it.. all those switches ended up with Chandler guarding a 1 or 2 and Felton stuck with a 4 or 5... it was bad coaching...

felton ran the offense according to Sn, which was iso melo,iso smith. occasional pandr with Chandler.
I disagree, SN wanted to switch all the time because Felton was the biggest defensive liability on the team. I forgot which game it was but somebody hit a game winning shot over Felton and said they knew they would make it if he was 1 on 1 with Felton.... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom