Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Wait ya'll hate Marv for saying the same **** you do?
Nobody hates Marv. He's just not with us anymore so **** him. Now he's just any other lame mentioning the Knicks for no reason.

Like honestly who the **** is asking his opinion on where to go coach?

But on the flip some of y'all assuming too much. Nobody said Mike Breen was a better announcer than Marv Albert. That's just crazy :lol:

Last edited:
Think I actually prefer Breen over marv. Marvs delayed reactions would get on my nerves like he can't comprehend what just happened fast enough. Hate to say it but Ian eagle is prob the best play by play guy in ny

4-1 Rangers :D :D :D :D

**** yeah. Rangers need to win and dolan will forget about the Knicks :lol:

Playoff hockey is awesome. Everyone watch.It's interesting that he left Sather (rangers GM) alone through all the bad years.

Last edited:
I thought he was talking about the series when he was posting 2-1, 4-1. Had me thinking how they won the whole series in one day :lol:

Game is ******* 7-1 now.

I guess I'm not a Knicks fan, but I always thought they had some of the best announcers because they weren't crazy homers like the idiots that Boston has.
I love Tommy Heinsohn, but I could understand why others might not **** with him.

Mike Gorman is arguably the best play-by-play man in the business though.
I'm just saying if the sensitive dudes on here who complain and can't handle some criticism from Breen on occasion, they would no way and no doubt would have been able to handle Marv.
laugh.gif
You got that all wrong. Breen is a company man to the tee...Marv, for as long as he was in the org, was never that.

Breen commentates like he's hoping for a call from the Commish for a league job.

4-1 Rangers
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
**** yeah. Rangers need to win and dolan will forget about the Knicks
laugh.gif

Playoff hockey is awesome. Everyone watch.It's interesting that he left Sather (rangers GM) alone through all the bad years.
Dolan has an undying loyalty to his employees that he trusts and he expects the same in return.

Isiah and Slats are in that same boat.

Let's go Rangers.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I guess I'm not a Knicks fan, but I always thought they had some of the best announcers because they weren't crazy homers like the idiots that Boston has.

We do. When I visit other cities and catch the regional sport channels the amount of "homerism" makes me throw up, esp Boston and Miami.

NY with Marv and for the most part, Breen, don't do that. They try to keep it an objective as possible, which what they and every other sportscaster should do.

so mark jackson is off the list now. i just woke up and seen he signed with espn.

that leaves D. Fisher, Mike Dunleavy and Luke Walton ? :rolleyes

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom