Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Heck yes to the poll for Kevin Love. Melo isnt going to wait for the summer of 2015.

Rick Nash is alive
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

i'm ok with derek fisher

he has a good working experience which i think translates to being an ok rookie coach

Rather have Fisher running the team than Jason Kidd.
last I heard Kidd took a team to the second round. He's a terrible coach. 
That is that's teams limit though. They got that far I think two seasons ago. They only got by Toronto cuz of their ineptitude. Had match-ups been different (the Bulls or hell the Wizards) they would've lost in the 1st round again.

Can't really credit getting to the 2nd round all to Kidd. If that's the case then he's just as good as SN given he got the Knicks to the 2nd round last season after a poor outing the year before.

Not to mention DWill reportedly wants off the team.

There's no reason that any 2 players that are complete scorers (post, inside, mid-range, 3, off the dribble, spot up) can't co-exist offensively, especially with a system in place.

The only time stars can clash is when they don't have range and take up each other's floor space.

Last edited:
Amare's a knucklehead that's a savant catching and finishing around the rim. When his midrange jumper retired after the Melo trade that killed their spacing. Not to mention the complete lack of a real PG. And then when Amare's knees retired, that dream ate a bullet. :smh:

Kevin Love has high BBIQ. He stretches the floor to the 3pt line, he's a good passing big and he rebounds the ball.

Him and Melo would click a hell of a lot quicker than STAT and Melo did.

That defense tho...esp if Tyson's in the trade :x Love thinks eye-checking pullup jumpers = protecting the paint.

Last edited:
A good point guard.

Yes, Yes, Melo can use a good point guard for once.

But my point is we still need other pieces, why not get one of the top three PF if he's interested?

I hate how every name mentioned playing along Melo is a "bad fit". Melo never had a very good 2nd option along side in his career.

Yea I dont understand how people say Melo cant fit with Love. I actually find that quiet hilarious tbh. Love? Bosh? Pau? Yes.

A player like Aldridge? No.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom