Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The Nuggets have our pick and their own pick, with the worse of the two going to the Magic...so our pick could end up being Orlando's pick :lol:

theres nothing we can really hope for honestly. we're pretty much at a stand still this offseason and the only thing we can do is hope melo stays (or goes for some of you). the likely hood that we make a move thatll actually improve the team, is slim.

theres nothing we can really hope for honestly. we're pretty much at a stand still this offseason and the only thing we can do is hope melo stays (or goes for some of you). the likely hood that we make a move thatll actually improve the team, is slim.
This can be said for sooooo many Knick offseasons when you think about it 
mean.gif

This can be said for sooooo many Knick offseasons when you think about it :smh:

thats true.

let me break it down for you guys that keep speculating and getting shut down...we have no draft picks, so we arent going to improve there. at best, we might be able to buy a 2nd round pick. key work: MIGHT. we have a bunch of players with big contracts that no one wants: amare, bargs, felton, and tyson. even though 3 of them have expiring contracts after this season, we're not going to get much back in return. no one is gonna trade an expiring contract for another. if we do trade any of those 3 we're probably gonna be taking back players with years on their contracts, so theres no point in trading at this point. we dont even have a coach yet. the coach we were targeting, picked a different team. we also have an owner that seems to ruin everything. not to mention our best player may walk away and we get nothing. so theres nothing thats realistically gonna happen thatll thrust us into competing for a championship, let alone a playoff birth. its a throw away year, just accept it.

This can be said for sooooo many Knick offseasons when you think about it 
mean.gif
thats true.

let me break it down for you guys that keep speculating and getting shut down...we have no draft picks, so we arent going to improve there. at best, we might be able to buy a 2nd round pick. key work: MIGHT. we have a bunch of players with big contracts that no one wants: amare, bargs, felton, and tyson. even though 3 of them have expiring contracts after this season, we're not going to get much back in return. no one is gonna trade an expiring contract for another. if we do trade any of those 3 we're probably gonna be taking back players with years on their contracts, so theres no point in trading at this point. we dont even have a coach yet. the coach we were targeting, picked a different team. we also have an owner that seems to ruin everything. not to mention our best player may walk away and we get nothing. so theres nothing thats realistically gonna happen thatll thrust us into competing for a championship, let alone a playoff birth. its a throw away year, just accept it.
If I'm Kevin Love and read this, I'm not going to your team. It's like dating a cross eyed girl with a busted grill and stink breath.

If I'm Kevin Love and read this, I'm not going to your team. It's like dating a cross eyed girl with a busted grill and stink breath.

if i were him, i wouldnt come to the team either. if he really wants to play for ny, he should just wait a year until he can sign with the team directly. he might even have a better chance of making the playoffs on the wolves, this current season. we dont have the assets to trade for him anyone, not to mention the wolves said they arent going to trade him.

if u tell Love to stay in Minnesota for 1 more year to come to NY, he'd automatically scratch NY from his list

if i were him, i wouldnt come to the team either. if he really wants to play for ny, he should just wait a year until he can sign with the team directly. he might even have a better chance of making the playoffs on the wolves, this current season. we dont have the assets to trade for him anyone, not to mention the wolves said they arent going to trade him.
Nah, it's easier to make the playoffs in the east. Either he's coming to the East or he's joining a playoff team in the west already.

If history lives repeating itself, the nuggets or Lakers will get the first pick. Even if they have the lowest odds.

One more dagger in our hearts lol

If we are running the triangle...ya'll do realize the last person we would go after is Rondo right?

The triangle is not the offense for a ball dominant PG. Rondo would suffer immensely and wouldn't contribute as much.

the likelihood that this team is ONLY going to run the triangle is getting slimmer and slimmer. unless we hire someone that has experience with the triangle, im throwing that out the bag.

the wolves say the EXPECT love to play for them this season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ves-owner-glen-taylor-intend-trade-kevin-love

we dont have the assets to trade for love anyone, so the chances that he actually gets TRADED to ny, are slim to none. his best bet is to sign with us next year, if hes hell bent on playing in ny. i understand that hes pretty much forcing himself out, and the wolves should appreciate receiving something rather than nothing. if the lakers get a top 3 pick and are will to trade it for love, i think its a wrap.

Its actually a better chance for the team if Wolves do not trade Love at all. As a knick fan, that is the move you want. You can sign him easily in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom