Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Can someone please tell me whats going with Kevin Love?
He hates losing this badly and wants a change of scenery. He wants out of Minny now.

I haven't read recent reports but I remember that from when he was complaining last season.
A player like chalmers would be a very nice fit for the triangle

Chalmers is dirty, a douche, and scum of the earth.

Which is exactly the type of player you need on your team
We already got Felton and JR.

**** Chalmers, Last pg I want on this team. Rather y'all go back to talking about Ramon Sessions.

Last edited:
Just checked it out on realgm... I sighed when I saw one line in the headline about Knicks.

The New York Knicks have traded or swapped their first round pick in 13 of the past 27 years.

1988 - 11th overall pick went to Bulls in a swap of picks via the Charles Oakley trade. Bulls took Will Perdue. Knicks grabbed Rod Strickland at No. 19.

1989 - No. 22 pick went to Blazers (Byron Irvin) via Kiki Vandeweghe trade.

1993 - No. 26 pick went to Orlando (Geert Hammink) via 3-team trade (Clippers) for Charles Smith and Doc Rivers.

1995 - No. 24 pick went to Mavericks (Loren Meyer) via Rolando Blackman trade.

1998 - No. 16 pick went to Rockets (Bryce Drew) from Blazers, originally from Chris Dudley trade.

2000 - Acquired No. 18 pick from Raptors in Dudley trade, then flipped it later to 76ers for rights to Mirsad Turckan.

2001 - No. 18 pick went to Rockets (Jason Collins), originally to Suns in Luc Longley trade.

2002 - No. 7 pick (Nene) went to Nuggets via Antonio McDyess trade.

2004 - No. 16 pick (Kirk Snyder) went to Jazz, originally to Suns in Stephon Marbury trade.

2006 - No. 2 pick (LaMarcus Aldridge) went to Bulls in Eddy Curry trade.

2007 - No. 9 pick (Joakim Noah) went to Bulls as swap in Curry trade. Used No. 23 to take Wilson Chandler.

2010 - No. 9 pick (Gordon Hayward) went to Jazz, via Suns, via Marbury trade.

2012 - No. 16 pick went to Rockets (Royce White) via Jared Jeffries/Jordan Hill salary dump trade.

2014 - Lottery pick goes to Magic (Dwight Howard trade) via Nuggets via Carmelo Anthony trade.

:lol:

We actually got lucky. Only LMA and Noah picks hurt us the most. :smh: @ Dolan for trading Camby because Camby didn't show up at events.

yep only time we were really garbage was the starbury days which cost us noah and aldrich... but every other year we werent that garbage to land the 1st overall pick(besides ewing) and the team that got our pick never got it either

The three trade picks that we lost that really stick out are Aldrige, Noah, and to a lesser extent Nene (more so because we traded that pick AND Camby for McDyess who didn't do crap here). The rest really didn't turn into big nightmares.

Last edited:
all that list shows me is that the knicks love to trade their picks. its like maxing out your credit card for, in this case players, you dont have the assets to trade for.

Last edited:
The New York Knicks have traded or swapped their first round pick in 13 of the past 27 years.

Well...there's some butterfly effect and what ifs there.

'01 - We traded a 1st for Luc Longley's retired corpse. The next pick was Z-Bo. We traded Camby the next year cuz we needed a healthy big.

'02 - That's Nene, Amar'e and Caron taken in those next few picks, if we don't trade Camby.

Just one thing leading to another. 1obviously bad choice doesn't happen ...maybe down the road no Eddy Curry trade? And then what?

**** happens...I get it. Hell, I accept the Eddy Curry trade. But the 'what the **** was wrong with you?' ones. :smh: :lol:

All started when we were supposed to take Artest in '99, and took The Victim instead:

vince-carter-dunks-on-frederic-weis-olympics-greatest-dunk-of-all-time.gif

Last edited:
eddy ****** curry b.reading that actually really made me feel the way this looks
frown.gif

anyway was listening to the mk show on espn radio,talking to breen..they asked him of his to co announcers were interested in the hc job,he said jvg

said hed be willing to sit down and talk about it with phil...so idk..not getting hyped tho

Mike Breen would agree with the ref on every call, but I'm sure he has a few feel good stories on different players to get our team motivated!

Breen's the only dude that's never seen a bad call from the officials. Son is always trying to rationalize their incompetence.

if breen was the coach i think the players would become to depressed to ball & he doesnt seem like the type to go to bat for his guys

Last edited:
I blame Bargs. That's not even the pick we gave away for him but seeing as he's useless I might as well blame him.

Lmfao ofcourse you'll have that idiot Bill Simmons plug the Celtics as a strong candidates to land Kevin Love. Hate that dude.

Back
Top Bottom