Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Marv Albert had a biter departure from the MSG. Dolan basically kicked him out because he was speaking "critically" of the Knicks organization. How do you kick out one of the greatest NBA sports broadcasters in history?

IDK about you guys, but I'm sick and tired of always talking about Dolan. There's just so much you can say until the issue just becomes numb. I've accepted our situation for what it is.

To be honest with you guys, I wouldn't mind so much if Melo left the team and we had to rebuild from scratch. Now, the possibility of us ever "rebuilding" is highly questionable, but you have to at least explore that option right? There's also the option of "retooling", but you need competent management and an owner who will stay out of the way and let the basketball handle that side of the business.

July 1st will certainly be an interesting day. I think that's really when the Phil Jackson regime begins. Let's see what the Zen Master has planned for us.

My mans from the Garden told me that there's a buzz in the organization that Phil will coach. Kerr spurning him really lit that fire for him to coach this team.

Don't do this to me man, I'd be extra hyped for the new season if this was true

Seems like there's nobody out there or better yet no one will satisfy us :smh:

This dam triangle is gonna be the final straw .... im grouchy as hell right now ....

Have you forgotten that Phil doesn't want to deal with the stresses of coaching? Remember that whole Lakers did where he wanted to only coach home games? Phil will want to chill in the cut.

He's getting 12 mil a year as the best coach ever to not coach, but attract people to the organization.

It's already failed him. So, you can't help but think that it's a possibility.

My mans from the Garden told me that there's a buzz in the organization that Phil will coach. Kerr spurning him really lit that fire for him to coach this team.

:nerd:

and i expected him to run the training camp. Who else will teach the triangle offense? No one better.

At least Phil Jackson had to the decency to let Raymond from Latta know he'll be looking to trade him during the offseason. Wonder which idiot team will take him.

This concerns me with NBA 2k14 though. Raymond was money from the 3 :lol: Who's gonna be my point guard now?

At least Phil Jackson had to the decency to let Raymond from Latta know he'll be looking to trade him during the offseason. Wonder which idiot team will take him.

This concerns me with NBA 2k14 though. Raymond was money from the 3 :lol: Who's gonna be my point guard now?

Chris Smith :nerd:

I'm really not with all these flaky names being thrown out. Can't stand the idea of any of them, even if they're "Phil" guys. We need someone willing to put it all on the line for us. We need...

Back
Top Bottom