Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@MySportsLegion: The Knicks rejected a trade from the Celtics that would have sent Rajon Rondo to New York this past season. (via Stephen A. Smith)
Wut? Tell me either he's lying or they asked for Melo in the deal.

I'm sure the deal would still be on the table. I'm also 100% sure Melo wasnt involved.
I can't see a situation where Melo isn't involved in the deal and we turn it down. I know they kind of put a halt on making moves while they were working to bring Phil over, but man. Anyone but Melo for Rondo is a must-do.

Also, I can't tell if you're serious about luke Walton. Please tell me you aren't.

Glad Felton's gone....bet he'll have a killer year wherever he winds up though...typical.

Give JVG a shot.

nah they probably wanted half our team for rondo the same way denver got half our team for melo.  i don't blame them for not making the same mistake twice.

yeah, idk whos gonna take his $4+ mil contract, especially since hes not gonna start for any other team.

Chubby Juice could be a good backup on a contender that's over the cap and doesn't mind spending the tax

SAS mentioned this yesterday, but he has said it before:

He said that Grunwald had a deal in place for Aldridge. He also said Grunwald had a deal in place for Rondo that included Amare. None of it happened because Dolan got in the way.

Not sure how true any of that is.

He said that Grunwald had a deal in place for Aldridge. He also said Grunwald had a deal in place for Rondo that included Amare. None of it happened because Dolan got in the way.

I don't put much stock into anything SAS says anymore, but sounds like typical Dolan.

Unless I get full detailed rundown of the trade I'm not gonna think about either one again.

I HIGHLY doubt there was a trade on the table for LaMarcus Aldridge and Dolan said fudged it up. Rondo more so if Phil told Dolan he wanted to make all trades from here on out.

Either way though it's a good thing, one way it's a lie so it's bull **** who cares but if it's true and Glen was able to make that deal a possibility sky's the limit for what Phil will be able to do with the crap we got.

Hard to believe

I don't know about "deal in place" but the Aldridge thing isn't new. What I heard though was Grunwald wanted to pursue him and had the framework worked out for an initial offer, but CAA and Dolan got in the way and it resulted in the trade for Bargnani.
I'm cool with Luke Walton if they're doing some sort of Avatar type program.. where Phil's mind is transported into Walton's body because it can do things that Phil can't.. like travel with the team and walk around easily.

I'm on board.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
So deron wants out of Brooklyn :lol:
No surprise. He realizes he's on the wrong team and he can't be a coach killer when Kidd just got here.

He's getting older so I agree he needs a better shot. Runs in to Kobe on the west, runs in to LeBron on the east. He has to step his game up though, son hasn't looked good when he has played and has been injury plagued.
Judging by the poll, some of you that mad at Kerr?

We better not make a push for Deron
He definitely used the Knicks. I aint mad though.

I'd rather Rondo than Deron. Son been too foul prone and unreliable.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...ng-new-york-knicks-point-guard-raymond-felton

New York Knicks president Phil Jackson recently told point guard Raymond Felton that he will look to trade him in the offseason, a league source said.

Felton has two years remaining on a four-year, $15 million contract with a player option in the final season, so it may be difficult to find suitors for him.

But Jackson told Felton in a conversation the two had during exit interviews last month that he would explore trade possibilities involving the 29-year-old.

"He was pretty honest with him," the source said. The conversation was first reported by SNY.tv.

A league source said the Knicks will show interest in free agent Steve Blake, potentially to bolster their depth at point guard if Felton is traded.

Back
Top Bottom