• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Oh, God. You guys need to let JVG go.

He's like some girl you dated back in HS and every girl you met after her never matched up. Then you find yourselves jerking off in the middle of the night, hoping you two would get back to together someday.

This fan base needs to learn how to move on from the past :smh:

I loved JVG as much as all you guys, but that was a different time period for Knicks basketball and the team and NBA just isn't run the same way. I don't even think you guys remember how JVG coached. He was a great defensive coach with an inconsistent offense. He's had two great big men in his professional coaching career. Who do we have? Tyson Chandler :lol:

Oh, and let me remind you guys something--We had GREAT defensive players during the time JVG was our coach. I doubt he or anyone else would be able to do much with this roster.

Last edited:
@TheRealJRSmith: Was in the building for that! RT @camille808: I'm about to cry! Farewell Barbara Walters. :'-) #TheView

I'm cool with Luke Walton if they're doing some sort of Avatar type program.. where Phil's mind is transported into Walton's body because it can do things that Phil can't.. like travel with the team and walk around easily.

I'm on board.

I'm cool with Luke Walton if they're doing some sort of Avatar type program.. where Phil's mind is transported into Walton's body because it can do things that Phil can't.. like travel with the team and walk around easily.

I'm on board.

:rofl: what???!

Luke already looks like an albino one of em.

The only real problem you're gonna have is how punchable his face is. That's gonna matter around this crew.

Last edited:
... i know im late, but Rapaport said that he's 'officially' finished the 30 for 30 on the Knicks. 'When the Garden Was Eden' premiered at the Tribeca film festival

anyone checked it out?

Marv Albert had a biter departure from the MSG. Dolan basically kicked him out because he was speaking "critically" of the Knicks organization. How do you kick out one of the greatest NBA sports broadcasters in history?

There's just so much you can say until the issue just becomes numb. I've accepted our situation for what it is.

To be honest with you guys, I wouldn't mind so much if Melo left the team and we had to rebuild from scratch.
ISWYDT. That rationalization...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gonna learn the Triangle and coach the Knicks to the promised land
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Willing to trade Felton for a bag of skittles.
Nah, that's too much. Skittles >>>

This. Why it has even been a thought to some is beyond me. 
Man, this team is just so incompetent.
In other news, today is Friday.

I'm on board.
roll.gif

... i know im late, but Rapaport said that he's 'officially' finished the 30 for 30 on the Knicks. 'When the Garden Was Eden' premiered at the Tribeca film festival

anyone checked it out?
What? 
eek.gif
. I never even heard about this. If I did, I likely forgot. Either way, I can't wait to see it. He did a great job with the ATCQ doc, I'm sure it'll be fire. 

Reports that Felton will be moved is the best news of the offseason so far. I dont even care whose coach anymore haha.

why andre miller is old AF... minuswhale get douglas for the cheap plus he finna have championship experience

He's like some girl you dated back in HS and every girl you met after her never matched up. Then you find yourselves jerking off in the middle of the night, hoping you two would get back to together someday.

This fan base needs to learn how to move on from the past :smh:.

Somebody gets it [emoji]128591[/emoji]

@MySportsLegion: The Knicks rejected a trade from the Celtics that would have sent Rajon Rondo to New York this past season. (via Stephen A. Smith)

What? :wow: . I never even heard about this. If I did, I likely forgot. Either way, I can't wait to see it. He did a great job with the ATCQ doc, I'm sure it'll be fire. 
:nerd:  need to see this when dropped

yup. he said it was 'offically' finished, but they could still make changes. it's about the championship teams of the '70 & '73. but im sure they'll talk about the Ewing era, the present and the future. he also said it should premier before the season next year.

hopefully it gives a morale boost to the '14-'15 season, bc our squad aint looking nice lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom