Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i thought you were talking about about bill walton but luke nah... and everyone wants jvg back even though its slim because of his success in ny... forget about what he did in houston he knows what it takes to win in ny... and i feel he has something to prove since he left on his own in the beginning of the year and would tell everyone he regretted leaving in the first place.... its far fetched he would come back but i wouldnt be surprised if it went down...its a shame phil wont consider other coaches outside the triangle... and phil has said he can coach on a temporary basis so thats why i wouldnt be surprised if he came back but hopefully its true... still though the big question even if phil does come to coach is will melo stay and hopefully he does

My mans from the Garden told me that there's a buzz in the organization that Phil will coach. Kerr spurning him really lit that fire for him to coach this team.

idk what their contract situations are, but I'd be very happy with Shaka Smart or Tom Izzo. Doubt either would leave happy, successful, and relatively low stress situations for the Knicks, but you never know. I'd rather have a motivated, successful coach from college than some guy who spent a lot of time on the bench for Phil.

Luke Walton or Tyron Lue would be a joke as the head coach of the Knicks. I'd rather see Herb come back.

idk what their contract situations are, but I'd be very happy with Shaka Smart or Tom Izzo. Doubt either would leave happy, successful, and relatively low stress situations for the Knicks, but you never know. I'd rather have a motivated, successful coach from college than some guy who spent a lot of time on the bench for Phil.

Luke Walton or Tyron Lue would be a joke as the head coach of the Knicks. I'd rather see Herb come back.
Where are you pulling these names from???? 
laugh.gif
. Smart and Izzo aren't going anywhere. If they were, I certainly wouldn't want them coming here as their first pro stop.

If I wasn't lazy I'd make an account "Mans from the Garden" and reply with Donnell Rawlings (Ashy Larry) as my avy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom