Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I saw that yesterday. Son, if we get Rambis...

Not for nothing, I actually wouldnt mind Fisher or Lue. For some reason even when Lue was younger I said "He would be a good coach".

@RealGM: Knicks' Best Offer To Steve Kerr Was $20M Over Four Seasons -- http://t.co/dbmKnJH1Xx

I don't have an issue with this at all. 5 years is a long time. This tells me that Phil wasnt completely sold on Kerr. Sure, it was his first choice, but if he really wanted him, he wouldve got him. Kerr didnt want to be in NY, so **** him.

Only way JVG is coaching again is if he gets what his brother has.

Lupica doo doo'd in the NYDN

Last edited:
I mean at the end of the day I don't blame Kerr really but if he had no real intention of signing here this all could've been over much sooner.

Either way, there's someone out there who can handle this team. I also think that being so triangle dependent is what's killing our choices.

The only teams that won using the triangle as their main set were Phil's teams. Phil wants someone that'll follow his beliefs but if your own prime candidate decides not to get with that (along with getting more money and being closer to home) then that tells you maybe you should open your mind. Not to mention you aren't willing to coach it yourself. Plenty of teams have won with more traditional playbooks and currently employ some aspects of the triangle in them. You can find a coach who is capable and can run some triangle sets I'm sure.

Don't blame Kerr one bit. CBS Sports minute went into detail how he is always in the right place at the right time, just like his playing career. Dude stays closer to home, gets more money, and gets a better team to boot. All win for him.

Now onto our situation....

Im not going to lie. Im panicking a little bit.

Phil needs a special someone and it wont be easy.

I love the knicks.. but idc which team, whichever team Kyle Anderson gets drafted to im going to have to get a jersey of , just for the irony of him having almost the exact same name as me.

unless phil is coaching he needs to hire a good coach regardless if they know the triangle or not... because there some good coaches out there but barely any that actually know the triangle... i feel like the knicks are limiting themselves to a good coach because of that

Back
Top Bottom