Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I read something about Tannenbaum a few days ago but didn't think it was the same :lol:

Can't believe he went to GS. I don't really care, was for or against him coaching the Knicks.

man if we hire JVG i think i might cry.. just for the fact of if he is able to come thru with half the **** he be talking as an announcer... **** it I'm drinking the JVG koolaid

Since phill and kerr are supposedly boys; what if they planned this whole thing so phil can get his boy paid elsewhere *weebay .gif*

I'm surprised... I figured Kerr was in the bag.

I have to imagine if the Knicks would have offered that kind of money, Kerr would have come here. I get his family is out west, it's a better team right now,but I just figured he'd follow Phil.

^^^ Stan Van gundy

Not jeff
Wow such a bad move by Detroit. When I was thinking it was Jeff I was like I can see him convincing them to make him not only coach but Pres. of Ops. so he can have full control and a multi-year plan to make the team contenders again.

Now that I realize it's Stan :smh: I don't care what most say son does not invoke hope. Just haphazard frantic momentary success followed by sucking once ppl figure out your one trick.

Maybe Jeff gets the OKC job if they lose in the 2nd round. I don't see him coming back and going to a team that's in complete rebuild mode. So despite being alluring places like LAL aint an option. I don't see JVG ever coming back to the Knicks not just cuz of Dolan but cuz he aint gonna be willing to go full triangle.

Also yall need to stop pretending it was all roses with him. Like he didn't coach other teams to success when he left. Don't confuse fond memories for some automatic turnaround of great days ahead.

Last edited:
Im glad we didn't get Kerr, That is going to blow up in the Warriors face

Id welcome Mark Jackson but I can't see it happening, Phil must be p1ssed at Kerr

proud nyer, root for pretty much all ny teams,but i will NEVER root for the nets.they will always be from new jersey.theres only one real ny basketball team.

plus all the fairweather fans thats hop on the band wagon and hate on the knicks.so **** them.and ****pp and kg.lets go heat.

They're originally a New York team. New Giants and Jets are from New Jersey.

Personally, I'm glad Kerr didn't get the gig. I'd want somebody with experience. Who's the next legit candidate?

JVG is smart enough to stay away from the Knicks, even with Phil at the healm.

I'm all for it though.

Whoever we hire, it woul be nice if we did it soon.

Can't blame Kerr to be honest, family and money not to mention the pressure.

Lots of Pipe dreaming in here I still see. JVG, Mark Jackson, etc - do you guys not know who Phil Jackson is? Lol

Back
Top Bottom