• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Don't really blame Kerr

Less expectations, weak media, and a better roster.

Phil needs to at least sit down with JVG and see if they're compatible.

Don't really blame Kerr

Less expectations? The team won 50 games last year :lol:.

I def. agree w/ the JVG thing though.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest, I'm shocked about Kerr.  Stunned.  Wish him good health but nothing but the worst as coach of whatever the **** team.  **** that guy. 

i feel like this opens the door a little more for mark jackson and i'm not sure if i like his candidacy either as far head coach goes

Last edited:
Don't really blame Kerr

I don't mean immediate. NY hasn't won a championship since the freakin 70s and now we have Phil on board. The city wants a title desperately.

GSW won't put a mountain of pressure on a coach the way NY will.

Those dudes long term will be happy with a WCF and maybe Finals appearance. We're starving for the ship with an owner that's willing to spend whatever it takes to get it.

Last edited:
Don't really blame Kerr

I don't mean immediate. NY hasn't won a championship since the freakin 70s and now we have Phil on board. The city wants a title desperately.

GSW won't put a mountain of pressure on a coach the way NY will.

Those dudes long term will be happy with a WCF and maybe Finals appearance. We're starving for the ship

NY knows that the Knicks won't be winning a title in the near future. Warriors have the personnel to compete in the west, so if they don't, they'll be calling for his head.

For me, it all comes down to the implementation of the triangle.  That's why I bought in to the Kerr signing.  With Phil at the helm, it's crucial that any prospective coach be able to run that kind of system.  That's why these already slim pickings seem that much skimpier. 

I mean, while Kerr has zero experience, I can't say that I'm not disappointed after all the talk made it look like a sure thing and a perfect fit.

Oh well. Looks like Phil has to work some magic to find a guy who can implement the triangle and be an extension of himself.

Back
Top Bottom