Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
^ SHUMP is a bum timmy was a steal and ariza was good too but dont got him anymore along with ill will

yeah he fell off, but hes still young and can defend. at least someone can play d on the team :rolleyes

Got it...you like the deal.:lol:

im just saying id rather get SOMETHING rather than nothing. dont care for boozer, but at least he can play SOME solid minutes.
Trust me, I know. It's better than nothing. If Melo chooses Chicago we really have no other choice but to take what we can get.

the knicks should take that trade but swap out boozer for noah instead... and only force the trade that way

That trade is more of "Better than nothing" scenario.

I'd rather get a couple draft picks and not take back long term contracts. Even if the picks net you a couple rotation guys, it's a solid addition.

Again.. better than nothing.

I want nothing to do with Mark Jackson. The last thing the Knicks need is more NYC sentimentalism. Would end horribly.

the knicks could play hard ball and not do the trade...melo cant sign there outright anyway... and knowing dolan he gives no dambs sometimes

Real question... Do y'all really expect to fleece some team for Melo?

Not saying he isn't GREAT, because he is... But do you think that a team is going to give you a King's Ransom for him is my question.

i remember when i used to work a The Athlete's Foot on West 4th and Micheal Rappaport came in acting like the only jerk who needed some "J's" to settle a bet with some dudes across the street. dude irritated me beyond belief , hated him ever since then :lol:

btw he bought 12's ...

Real question... Do y'all really expect to fleece some team for Melo?

Not saying he isn't GREAT, because he is... But do you think that a team is going to give you a King's Ransom for him is my question.

Obviously not if half of the posters here are fine with basically taking 2 expirings and 2 mid first round picks.

I think a lotto protected 2016 pick should be included as well.

Either way I don't think Melo is going anywhere.

i remember when i used to work a The Athlete's Foot on West 4th and Micheal Rappaport came in acting like the only jerk who needed some "J's" to settle a bet with some dudes across the street. dude irritated me beyond belief , hated him ever since then
laugh.gif

btw he bought 12's ...
He seems like such a cool dude 
mean.gif

Pass on that trade. No taj? butler? or even dj?

We can get a better package from the Suns.

bledsoe, frye, plumlee, and maybe a couple draft picks for melo.

none of these trades are really possible since hes gonna be a free agent. im almost sure his next contract will include a NTC like KG.

id rather see melo in blue and orange for the rest of his career, but id also like to see him win a ring. that being said, if he does leave, i hope the bulls amnesty boozer, so they can sign him. i also hope drose ACTUALLY comes back next year, because him, melo, and noah would be a hell of a trio.

everyone keeps saying they dont mind melo leaving so he can win a ring.... but why cant he win a ring here? sure it wont be next year but it will come with phil in play and with the triangle being used i can see melo "reaching another level".... and also theres going to be a lot of new players in the 2015 season like our first round pick and at least 1-2 max players along with melo we will sign in summer 2015... the future is not bad and definitely not a huge rebuild ala philly or milwaukee

Last edited:
Whatever move leads to us having a better squad in the future, I'm all for it.

It'd be nice to see Melo win here but if he goes then that's not the only way to improve. It'll just take time. And Melo might not be down for that wait. Plus investing that much money in an older player who still has questions about his abilities makes people uneasy.

Just realized if the Heat win the title, former Knick great Toney Douglas will be an NBA champion.

the knicks should take that trade but swap out boozer for noah instead... and only force the trade that way
:rofl:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?864005-I-got-inside-info-on-melo

I got inside info on melo
My boy owns a catering company and he and his staff worked at the Met Gala. Melo was there with lala many other stars. My boy told melo I hope u stay I'm a big fan. Melo gave him a handshake and said you already know! Take it for what it's worth.

Welp...now that that's settled.:rofl:

Last edited:
everyone keeps saying they dont mind melo leaving so he can win a ring.... but why cant he win a ring here? sure it wont be next year but it will come with phil in play and with the triangle being used i can see melo "reaching another level".... and also theres going to be a lot of new players in the 2015 season like our first round pick and at least 1-2 max players along with melo we will sign in summer 2015... the future is not bad and definitely not a huge rebuild ala philly or milwaukee

Whatever move leads to us having a better squad in the future, I'm all for it.

It'd be nice to see Melo win here but if he goes then that's not the only way to improve. It'll just take time. And Melo might not be down for that wait. Plus investing that much money in an older player who still has questions about his abilities makes people uneasy.

I wasn't implying that I want him to leave or thinks he NEEDS to, but i can understand him not wanting to wait. He gave it his all during his time with the Knicks. The Knicks just didn't give him much back. So I can understand why he lost faith in the team.

Back
Top Bottom