Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@KnicksMemes: Mike Woodson will develop a sophisticated, versatile, balanced offensive system before Johnny Manziel gets drafted.

:smh: :lol:

I wasn't a Melo fan when he was in Denver. I wasn't a fan of the trade at the time but I understood why you do it.

Melo's done all I could ask from him. He's played as well as I expect Carmelo Anthony to play. I know his limitations as a player.. and I think you could win a championship with him being your best player. But I'm not interested in paying him a long term deal.. giving him max contract money at age 33/34? Ehhh.

I'm just tired of this whole squad and organization. Blow it all up and let's start it over. HERB WILLIAMS IS GONE, PEOPLE! It's a new day.

Get some an expiring, draft picks, maybe a couple of young guys, and let Melo go where he can compete.

I got inside info on melo
My boy owns a catering company and he and his staff worked at the Met Gala. Melo was there with lala many other stars. My boy told melo I hope u stay I'm a big fan. Melo gave him a handshake and said you already know! Take it for what it's worth.
Welp...now that that's settled.
roll.gif
Solid info right there...good source, good source..
laugh.gif

Just realized if the Heat win the title, former Knick great Toney Douglas will be an NBA champion.
mean.gif
I feel like this was said with another player already :-/

Eddy Curry
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't a Melo fan when he was in Denver. I wasn't a fan of the trade at the time but I understood why you do it.

Melo's done all I could ask from him. He's played as well as I expect Carmelo Anthony to play. I know his limitations as a player.. and I think you could win a championship with him being your best player. But I'm not interested in paying him a long term deal.. giving him max contract money at age 33/34? Ehhh.

I'm just tired of this whole squad and organization. Blow it all up and let's start it over. HERB WILLIAMS IS GONE, PEOPLE! It's a new day.

Get some an expiring, draft picks, maybe a couple of young guys, and let Melo go where he can compete.
Stop making sense. I disagree on one point, him winning a ring as your best player. He needs to be the second best player or a 1B player on a team. 

my thoughts exactly

Stop making sense. I disagree on one point, him winning a ring as your best player. He needs to be the second best player or a 1B player on a team. 

eh, dwade did it in 06 as the best player and shaq being 1B. you cant say that dwayne is better than melo.

I dont think Melo can replicate Wade's performance in the FInals, mainly because he wont get any help from the refs.

Chances LA trades us their pick for Melo. Then get Bosh in FA. Quick fix for them :nerd:

I dont think Melo can replicate Wade's performance in the FInals, mainly because he wont get any help from the refs.

Chances LA trades us their pick for Melo. Then get Bosh in FA. Quick fix for them :nerd:

or lebron and melo go to LA for the low :lol:

Chances LA trades us their pick for Melo. Then get Bosh in FA. Quick fix for them
nerd.gif
Carmelo developed a bad habit along the way of becoming more of a jump shooter. Maybe if he put his head down a little more and drove to the basket he might curry some favor from the refs.

Carmelo developed a bad habit along the way of becoming more of a jump shooter. Maybe if he put his head down a little more and drove to the basket he might curry some favor from the refs.

This is why he doesn't get to the line as much. Although, he does he hammered when he's inside the paint--Ref's painted him as a jump shooter. Usually, jump shooters don't get that kind of treatment from the refs.

Guys like Harden, Lebron, and Durant will always go to the line consistently because they do drive to the rim.

This is why he doesn't get to the line as much. Although, he does he hammered when he's inside the paint--Ref's painted him as a jump shooter. Usually, jump shooters don't get that kind of treatment from the refs.

Guys like Harden, Lebron, and Durant will always go to the line consistently because they do drive to the rim.
The refs didn't paint him as a jump shooter, he got lazy. Carmelo's first step was the best in the league at one point and then he just stopped. He had the ability to get wherever he wanted on the floor, then it went away. I can't explain why for the life of me. 

I don't understand the jump shooter thing either because he doesn't get fouls there either. What's the point of driving into the lane if you don't get calls since you're a jump shooter? Melo gets hacked in the paint. I hope he comes back but if not ...

I don't understand the jump shooter thing either because he doesn't get fouls there either. What's the point of driving into the lane if you don't get calls since you're a jump shooter? Melo gets hacked in the paint. I hope he comes back but if not ...
while he can shoot, he's not a shooter. Say, in the vein of a Stepy Curry or Ray Allen. Those guys get the shooter calls. He has the ability to get on the block but he's not there all the time. If he drives the lane like he's supposed to and stop complaining, he'd get the calls from the refs. They get tired of the demonstrations for not getting calls. From this, he develops a reputation from the refs. He must make a conscious effort to change it. 

I've always hated that attitude from refs. Superstar calls are bs imo. Call the game with parity. A foul is a foul regardless of who's shooting or where they normally shoot from. I dint know if they are instructed to call that way but there's def no parity. Some cats, Bron Bron, get 3 steps instead of 2! LOL

Back
Top Bottom