Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Roy Hibbert the type of dude to play for the Brooklyn Nets. Pass.
Really? 
laugh.gif

Boozer is expiring...

First round picks? All I need to hear. Adrian Payne/Cleanthony Early/PJ Hariston would be fine with me. Just keeping add young decent pieces, clear cap room etc.

http://fansided.com/2014/05/08/nba-rumors-bulls-knicks-work-carmelo-anthony-sign-trade/#!K7mN0

A rumored deal that could happen if Melo decides to leave:

"A package of Boozer, Dunleavy, two 2014 first-round picks (16 and 19) and perhaps a future first should be a workable package for both the Knicks and Bulls."

Thoughts?
kind of ridiculous when you think of what we had to give up for Melo compared to this. basically just expiring contracts and a 16th+19th pick. if he never got us in a bidding war with the Nets and caused Dolan to freak out...

Yea, but when you have zero draft picks ever, it starts to look a lot better. And for all this franchises issues, we generally draft very well in that range.

David Lee, Nate Rob, Will Chandler, TH Jr., Shump (before he lost all his game). We can get two NBA rotation players in this draft while contuniing to tank our way to a top 3 pick in the following draft. I would do it without thinking.

we need to just tell Melo that we're gunna trade him away for that deal, but to not extend his contract, and then sign him back the season after 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do you realize how deep this draft is? not to mention the knicks have no building blocks besides thard and no money. good luck finding solid players for the mid level exception or the minimum.

With Phil Jackson now part of the Knicks, I think we can.

Like I said, better than nothing.

Really nothing special, though. And I don't really put a lot of stock on how deep experts say draft classes are. Mid first round picks are a crap shoot, and the Knicks always lose.:lol:

Like I said, better than nothing.

Really nothing special, though. And I don't really put a lot of stock on how deep experts say draft classes are. Mid first round picks are a crap shoot, and the Knicks always lose.:lol:

need i remind you where shump and thard were drafted?

^ SHUMP is a bum timmy was a steal and ariza was good too but dont got him anymore along with ill will

and cant forget nate the great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom