Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I just find it ironic that I hadn't heard much about Kerr coaching until like a month ago and now he seems to be the most coveted guy out there.
laugh.gif
Because they're tired of re-tread coaches. You still have coaches like JVG, SVG, George Karl, and Lionel Hollins out there unemployed. It's cyclical and it'll come back around.

I want no part of Hibbert. If he's letting the media affect him in Indiana, imagine how he'll react to the NY media.

I don't think it's the media. Dude just has issues right now. Last season people wanted to proclaim him the "best Center" and over the past 2 weeks he lost all of his skill?

I don't think it's the media. Dude just has issues right now. Last season people wanted to proclaim him the "best Center" and over the past 2 weeks he lost all of his skill?

Can't remember which game it was during the regular season, but he hit his head on the floor and had to get stitches in his mouth/tongue and he hasn't been right since then. He tried to come back that same game, but I seriously think dude had a legit concussion but tried to play through it. Also, it's Roy Hibbert, people have been saying he was never right in the head to begin with.

naw, i was aware. whats funny is that they claim theyre REAL basketball fans. i didnt realize real fans base their opinions off of what they say on sportscenter :smh:

That's why I don't take what 95% of what the clowns on this board say. Word to Melo being a terrible defender and poor passer. These dudes are all ESPN basketball gurus

That's why I don't take what 95% of what the clowns on this board say. Word to Melo being a terrible defender and poor passer. These dudes are all ESPN basketball gurus

It's these cats that don't even watch the games, they listen to the espn experts then all of sudden they are experts. Like with the Stoudemire slander....they'll cry he's always injured, but isn't D Wade? They'll say Wade is resting.

naw, i was aware. whats funny is that they claim theyre REAL basketball fans. i didnt realize real fans base their opinions off of what they say on sportscenter :smh:

He's fat and out of shape, too. He also holds the ball for 20 seconds and doesn't shoot the league average 45%.

Footage of when he was actually funny. Good laugh lol. I miss watching 40 yr old virgin. lol

Back
Top Bottom