Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
honestly i'd love for the nets to win this round, beat the heat so they can eventually get wrecked in the long(er) run

u aint da only 1 these dudes out here committing treason
Dudes with no real team affiliation/ super casual basketball fans will come out the woodwork when a local team does well.  I never blame these kinds of bandwagoners.  Yeah, it's kind of annoying but if you're from BK and you wana jump on the bandwagon, eh, it's lame, but it's your prerogative.  

But if you started as a Knick fan and now wana jump sides?  Well, then, you can eat a **** and die. 

Oh, and that NYC map is all types of inaccurate.  Pure crap. 

I'm not really concerned about Kerr going elsewhere. Not that I'm dead set on Kerr and think he'll be an immediate success or anything.. but he's Phil's guy.

If Phil was in Minny, Sac, Atlanta.. Kerr would probably go there too :lol: But I'm confused.. according to the thread title a week or so ago.. Kerr was already hired by the Knicks. No way proph jumped the gun.. not him

Last edited:
I'm not really concerned about Kerr going elsewhere. Not that I'm dead set on Kerr and think he'll be an immediate success or anything.. but he's Phil's guy.

If Phil was in Minny, Sac, Atlanta.. Kerr would probably go there too :lol: But I'm confused.. according to the thread title a week or so ago.. Kerr was already hired by the Knicks. No way proph jumped the gun.. not him
:rofl:

@WojYahooNBA: This is a life-changing choice for Kerr. He has leverage in New York, where Phil Jackson has no real Plan B. Kerr is wise to take his time.

No plan b.........Phil better hope Kerr doesn't go to Golden State

@WojYahooNBA: This is a life-changing choice for Kerr. He has leverage in New York, where Phil Jackson has no real Plan B. Kerr is wise to take his time.

No plan b.........Phil better hope Kerr doesn't go to Golden State
Don't understand how anyone, least of all any of us in here, are giving these scenarios any play whatsoever.  Kerr come out of left field as an option to be a coach just a month ago.  He was on nobody's radar, he's never coached at any level, and he has by far the most workable and sensible option waiting for him in NY with his former coach and mentor.  The notion that he's now some highly sought after coach that's going to wield power or leverage is ridiculous. 

He's coming to coach in NY or not at all, simple as that. 

tumblr_l7sh7pRPHF1qztxor.png

not a fan of the nets or heat at all

so id rather have them go to game 7

all 7 games go to double overtime

that way whatever team wins the series is all beat up and exhausted for ecf

f the pacers too

Now apparently Utah is interested in Kerr.:rofl:

I swear I haven't heard much talk about Kerr coaching anything until Phil got the Knicks FO job. Now he's the hottest available potential head coach.:lol:

It's like the NY Daily News gets more and more over the top as I get older :lol:

Or maybe its always been this way and I never noticed

Back
Top Bottom