Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
A lot of my boys playing that "we're from Brooklyn, plus they're a NY team" card. I tried in my heart to root for the Nets. Cannot do it. Not in the first round, not against Miami, not in the finals. I wont root against them, but even if I got free tickets to a game, I wouldn't be able to actively cheer this team. Dont care if they lose, golf claps if they win.

Btw, hope we stay far far away from Mark Jackson.

Also its one thing as a "knicks fan" to say "I'm from Brooklyn I hope the Nets win" and its a whole other to go to playoff games at Barclays decked out in nets gear. Then opening night at the garden in knicks gear. Thats insane.

Mavs are interested in re-acquiring Chandler. I don't see anything on the Mavs roster. Maybe Larkin tho. Mavs need to add third team to give us better pieces lol

everybody i know is playin the brooklyn card
mean.gif

i'm getting into alot of arguments lately ...
Those same people probably root for the Mets if the Yankees get eliminated or don't make it and vice versa. Can't stand that type of NY fan

Also its one thing as a "knicks fan" to say "I'm from Brooklyn I hope the Nets win" and its a whole other to go to playoff games at Barclays decked out in nets gear. Then opening night at the garden in knicks gear. Thats insane.
That is absolutely ridiculous to me. Makes zero sense.:x

Warriors are after Kerr....this means war.

1) We have Phil. You don't say no to Phil.

2) We're in the East.

3) For NY, expectations are low as hell.

4) Dubs FO is shenanigans right now. Taping conversations. GMs and asst coaches giving the silent treatment. They just fired a dude who the players loved, who won 50 games (more every season), and took maybe the best in the West to last shot in Game 7 without his starting center. That job security.

lol in all honestly dantoni should coach that team they might be like the 07 suns lol but I would love stan van gundy if all else fails

Back
Top Bottom