• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Its the tails ... LaLa could get a whole paychecks worth of oil and violent titty slaps
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LaLa :smokin

Not rooting for the Nets, Hope Miami sweep them before getting beat by the Wizards in the ECL

I agree Hank, I do think LaLa has had some surgery in her face, She looks a bit different,
Im not a Surgeon so can't say that for sure though :lol:

Either way she would get the business

A lot of hate towards BK and Miami in these last 2 pages :lol:

Amare spends more time filming than playing on the court. Im tired of that ninja.

A lot of hate towards BK and Miami in these last 2 pages :lol:

Amare spends more time filming than playing on the court. Im tired of that ninja.

Amare has played better this season then ive see since melo was a nugget. hes also played more minutes too.

Amare has played better this season then ive see since melo was a nugget. hes also played more minutes too.

I agree with you. But we're discussing ONE season bruh. We've paid him a whole lot of money for productive seasons, not just one.

But thats been discussed here several times. It just grinds my gears whenever I see him cheesing at his many photo shoots.

Lala always seemed kinda sloppy to me.:\

I agree with you. But we're discussing ONE season bruh. We've paid him a whole lot of money for productive seasons, not just one.

But thats been discussed here several times. It just grinds my gears whenever I see him cheesing at his many photo shoots.
I feel like that's about 40% of the reason he came here. The other 60% being that contract.:lol:

Last edited:
I think Amare even admitted to that before. We all know the reason why he came to NYC. With all that being said, I hope he picks up the momentum from this season and brings that same intensity into next season.

Back
Top Bottom