Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
yo rav said it best, seeing the Nets, garnett and pierce have that ticker tape parade would make me sick to my stomach. not to mention there'd probably be 150 people there
mean.gif

i hate miami but for this ONE series i wanna see Lebron do the conan the barbarian thing and end this in 4 .....
Can you even imagine? Paul Pierce having a ticker tape parade in NYC? The idea is legit making me angry right now.

Chill, I think it's pretty safe to say the Nets won't go that far 
laugh.gif
. Let's be serious.

:lol:

i see that bow and i wanna break windows, imagine him throwing ticker tape around smiling , **** ain't even funny ......

Y'all act like the Nets are running the table :rofl: they barely beat the raptors of all teams. Y'all gotta relax, there's not gonna be a parade in Brooklyn :lol:. Am I also correct in assuming that most if not all the Nets hate is coming from other boroughs? :nerd:

Thank You!!

As much as we all hate Dolan he wasn't the one missing open court layup a or reverse alley oops. These dudes played with no soul this season. I spent hard earned cash to watch them get their ***** handed to them against SA and PHILLY. Dolan wasn't in a uniform either time. This team put 0 effort into the season.

Last edited:
Y'all act like the Nets are running the table
roll.gif
they barely beat the raptors of all teams. Y'all gotta relax, there's not gonna be a parade in Brooklyn
laugh.gif
. Am I also correct in assuming that most if not all the Nets hate is coming from other boroughs?
nerd.gif
Ya'll aren't making any logical sense though. The Raptors were the 3 seed and they beat them. If they beat the Heat they will have beat the number two (might as well be one) seed, a team the swept in the regular season. And then they'd face either the Pacers or Wizards, neither of which are unbeatable. The Nets were one of the hottest teams in the second half of the season. So you're willing to take this gamble? Cause I'm not.

Last edited:
Y'all act like the Nets are running the table :rofl: they barely beat the raptors of all teams. Y'all gotta relax, there's not gonna be a parade in Brooklyn :lol:. Am I also correct in assuming that most if not all the Nets hate is coming from other boroughs? :nerd:

Thank You!!
As much as we all hate Dolan he wasn't the one missing open court layup a or reverse alley oops. These dudes played with no soul this season. I spent hard earned cash to watch them get their ***** handed to them against SA and PHILLY. Dolan wasn't in a uniform either time. This team put 0 effort into the season.
So he's not responsible for putting GM's in place to sign talent? He's the direct architect of the team's failure in recent years. You can't ignore that. He as an owner failed put the right people in place to make sound basketball decisions (Phil is a step). On court play is a trickle down effect of his incompetent decision making as an owner. Aside from the other things he does.

So he's not responsible for putting GM's in place to sign talent? He's the direct architect of the team's failure in recent years. You can't ignore that. He as an owner failed put the right people in place to make sound basketball decisions (Phil is a step). On court play is a trickle down effect of his incompetent decision making as an owner. Aside from the other things he does.

They won 54 games last year, 8 players returned, one of which was the sixth man. Of course Dolan is to blame but the players gotta share some of that

Last edited:

They won 54 games last year, 8 players returned.
I was speaking outside of last year's production. When I made that post I was speaking to his overall tenure as the owner. We don't know if last year was the norm or the anomaly with this team? Time will tell on that one. 

Fellow haters:

If the nets beat the heat they have that moral victory over us. If the heat win and don't go on to win the title, both are considered relative failure seasons.

Best case scenario

Last edited:
I was speaking outside of last year's production. When I made that post I was speaking to his overall tenure as the owner. We don't know if last year was the norm or the anomaly with this team? Time will tell on that one. 

I would never disagree about Dolan's incompetence, all I'm saying is that this team severely lacked in the effort department. It saddens me. It was even visible in their body language.

Last edited:

I would never disagree about Dolan's incompetence, all I'm saying is that this team severely lacked in the effort department. It saddens me.
True. There is a lot that factors in to their on court effort.

you guys are looking at too many "what ifs" in regards to the nets POSSIBLY winning it all. even if they beat the heat, they still need to beat either the wiz/raptors and then play the west champs. just because they beat the heat, doesnt guarantee them a ring. i think some of you have more hate for the nets, than love for the knicks. do i want the nets to win? i honestly dont give a ****, because its not the knicks. just because the heat are a higher seed doesnt make them that much better. basketball is more about matchups than seeding. look at the bulls/wiz series. the bulls are a great defensive team, but they struggle to score the ball at times and dont do well against aggressive guards. so whether its a 1 vs 8 series or whatever, it doesnt really matter at that point. look at the hawks/pacers. are you telling me that if the hawks had won, theyre that much more likely to beat the heat? the logic doesnt make sense to real nba fans.

I loathe the Heat more than any other franchise in sports. I don't **** with anything that has to do with them. And let's not even talk about my feelings on Raymone.

To be quite frank, I really don't give a **** about the NEW JERSEY Nets. I've been calling out Deron for a while and smirk at how insignificant they truly are and always have been in the tri-state area. But that's really about it...they don't invoke any strong emotions from me.

So no...I will never bring myself to root for those pieces of **** in South Beach. **** all them ****** and anybody that loves 'em.

I guess I should probably mention that I live in MA so a parade for Brooklyn wouldn't mean as much to me compared to y'all. Not like that's gonna happen this year anyway.

Back
Top Bottom