Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I can't hate the Net's when their not playing against us. Actually I don't mind to see them win. They don't matter that much for me to hate them.

I went to the first game Lin started against the Jazz. Got lucky. I've been to like 3 games since. ****'s too expensive.:x
I wish I could say that. I haven't been to a Knicks game since that night LeBron dropped 50 back in '08, my money's always going somewhere else :lol:

Raptors or Nets, either team will lose in 5 to Miami. I don't care about the regular season. Miami was chilling for three of those games.

Raptors or Nets, either team will lose in 5 to Miami. I don't care about the regular season. Miami was chilling for three of those games.

I agree. This whole consensus on how the Nets will give Miami trouble is overblown. Miami will literally blow them out. I see a sweep or in 5 at the most.

I went to the first game Lin started against the Jazz. Got lucky. I've been to like 3 games since. ****'s too expensive.:x
I wish I could say that. I haven't been to a Knicks game since that night LeBron dropped 50 back in '08, my money's always going somewhere else :lol:
Someone actually offered me tickets to that game and I passed because I had class. Regret it to this day.:smh: :stoneface:

:lol: I really was torn on who I want to win that series.

Shoot I was torn on who I wanted to win the nets vs raps.

I hate the nets but I know they will give the heat a tougher fight than Toronto.

Now I hate both teams. Maybe I just shouldn't watch the series ?

Only thing making me kind of choose the nets side is I want the heat to not cruise to the finals. Plus Iso Joe been my boy since Phx.

Even though I don't think it'll happen, I'd much rather prefer Brooklyn winning over Miami.

Nothing will make me more happier than seeing the disgust and sadness in the Heat fans faces IF Brooklyn pulls it off

The hate is real I see 
laugh.gif

at this point, i couldnt care less who wins the finals. i just dont want it to be the heat. BUT if it came down to it, id rather have them beat the pacers in ECF.

Back
Top Bottom