Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
its all about marketability and Lin definitely has that.

the garden would be a packed house even with ticket prices rising during his linsanity run.

the asian market is huge, word to yao ming.

felton was one of the most disappointing point guard we had starting. udrih and prigrioni were more consistent.

Marketability doesn't equal winning. Felton sucks but Lin is an overpaid, overrated turnover machine/defensive liability.

The Knicks don't need Lin to have a packed house. I went to 4 games this season (including the 41 pt loss to Boston :x) and every game was packed, even though we only won 37 games.

Lin definitely would have made the Knicks big in Asian markets, but who cares about that when you can't sign any other players because of that horrible contract?

its all about marketability and Lin definitely has that.

the garden would be a packed house even with ticket prices rising during his linsanity run.

the asian market is huge, word to yao ming.

felton was one of the most disappointing point guard we had starting. udrih and prigrioni were more consistent.

I don't know how often you go to Knicks games, but MSG is always packed.

^ very true and when linsanity started it was packed even more by Chinese ppl who could care less about basketball and just wanted to root for Lin that time tickets were triple face value it was insane

Lin boosted merchandise sales, that can't be disputed, but long as there's wealthy people living and working in the city, MSG is gonna be packed regardless of who's on the court. Linsanity was a wild couple of weeks, though.

Last edited:
I rather watch the nets win tho

Yes I said that. Reason being is because I want to see the heat play them :lol:

Reggie has a small wanker
nerd.gif

of course msg is always packed

ive been going to games since ewing was still playing. its packed no matter if we have a good team or a bunch of scrubs

im just saying that the whole linsanity made the tickets even more expensive resulting in more profit. tried to go to a game in feb and ticket prices skyrocketed

the main point is... felton sucks. i was just replying to a post saying about not resigning lin. we would have won more games w Lin instead of Felton.

the NBA is a business. its not just about winning. Their in business to make money.

even though resigning Lin would put the team over the cap, the money would be taken out from Dolan's own pocket.

Interestingly enough, free-agent-to-be Carmelo Anthony and Thibodeau have something in common sharing the Creative Arts Agency. David Haugh of The Chicago Tribune speculates that the agency would prefer to have both clients in Los Angeles:

The longer Thibodeau stays silent, the more people will suspect he has interest in the Lakers or was aware of the rumor being floated — which might be unfair but part of the perception-is-reality world in which we live. It only took two phone calls on this story before a league source wondered whether Creative Arts Agency — which represents Thibodeau and free-agent Carmelo Anthony — would prefer their clients collaborate in Los Angeles instead of Chicago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ulls-haugh-spt-0504-20140504,0,6095744.column

Unlikely, but as you guys know it is definitely how CAA operates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom