Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That Noah trade is asinine, dawg. Why the **** would the Bulls even entertain that ****?
laugh.gif

Came in here and read that there was a runor that Noah would come to the bulls....then I read on Bleacher Report that Noah was trying to talk Melo into coming to Chi

The Chicago Bulls announced today that center Joakim Noah successfully underwent minor arthroscopic surgery to clean out his left knee. The procedure was performed at Rush Oak Park Hospital by Chicago Bulls head team physician Dr. Brian Cole. He is expected to rehab his left knee during the offseason for the next eight to 12 weeks.

i've busted out laughing everytime i see the pic. i wonder if harden seen it :lol:

we need #51 back :smokin

scared-bro-hansbrough.gif

Last edited:
Came in here and read that there was a runor that Noah would come to the bulls....then I read on Bleacher Report that Noah was trying to talk Melo into coming to Chi

Noah ain't comin here...I'm not falling for that

Chicago isn't stupid :lol:

its all about marketability and Lin definitely has that.

the garden would be a packed house even with ticket prices rising during his linsanity run.

the asian market is huge, word to yao ming.

felton was one of the most disappointing point guard we had starting. udrih and prigrioni were more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom