Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I agree with you. But we're discussing ONE season bruh. We've paid him a whole lot of money for productive seasons, not just one.

But thats been discussed here several times. It just grinds my gears whenever I see him cheesing at his many photo shoots.

i dont think he earns his contract by any means, but at least there has been some improvement. hes definitely the most overpaid player in the league, but at least hes not andrew bynum. considering we're cash strapped this coming season, we could use amare playing like he did the last couple months of the season.

I have so much hatred in my heart for the Heat and Nets organizations. Also for both teams rosters. I'm not rooting for either team, **** them both.

On a brighter note, I have so much love in my heart for LaLa. I've always liked her since her MTV days. Back then she just looked like your average cute broad. Thought I had a shot.

LaLa is random hood chick that has money now. average (i'd still beat tho).

As for Nets and Heat, i don't hate either team. I hate their fan base. I only care about my team and the team they are playing against.

As a Yankees fan, the mets don't bother me.

As Giants fan, the jets don't bother me.

Sometimes it just fun to talk smack.

**** the heat and nets tho

LaLa is random hood chick that has money now. average (i'd still beat tho).

As for Nets and Heat, i don't hate either team. I hate their fan base. I only care about my team and the team they are playing against.

As a Yankees fan, the mets don't bother me.

As Giants fan, the jets don't bother me.

Sometimes it just fun to talk smack.
**** the heat and nets tho
I think this is accurate 100%. As a Mets and Jets fan, the Giants and Yankees don't bother me either. It's their "new" fans that talk that do. Too many fans today lack perspective of their team. That spoiler 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom