Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
everyone hates the knicks man. no one wants to see them succeed, so theyd rather try to strip them of their coveted future head coach. its absurd. id rather see utah or gsw hire kerr and watch the team go to **** and then laugh at them at the end of the season. i wouldnt be opposed to signing marc jackson either. hell, anyone is an upgrade over woodson.

well if kerr dont get hired we can finally get that veteran coach/big name yall wanted to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
I swear all you gotta do is get the slightest whiff of the Knicks being interested in you, and the whole world will be on your ****.

Never fails.

You guys are too much. I have this feeling y'all are constantly on a ledge 
laugh.gif

You guys are too much. I have this feeling y'all are constantly on a ledge :lol:

its not that serious. its just sad to see that there are even hypebeast nba front offices. i mean ****, no one even thought of kerr until phil. now all of a sudden the warriors and jazz are interested. im surprised miami didnt jump on the bandwagon :smh:

You guys are too much. I have this feeling y'all are constantly on a ledge 
laugh.gif
its not that serious. its just sad to see that there are even hypebeast nba front offices. i mean ****, no one even thought of kerr until phil. now all of a sudden the warriors and jazz are interested. im surprised miami didnt jump on the bandwagon
mean.gif
you say it's not that serious but sometimes you need to step back and read posts. Some make it seem that serious. I understand the frustration is real though. To your point with Kerr though, that's the business. It happens with everyone. The trend now is a new coach with no experience. They see that it can work and everyone hops on it, until it burns out. Like the wildcat offense in the NFL.

SVG or Marc Jackson when Kerr goes to the Warriors. The Knicks interest in him single handedly made him the most coveted coach in NBA history :lol: I don't ever agree with SAS but I do agree with his sentiments on the Kerr situation.

:smh: @ the daily news

wow.
Some people have more compassion for animals than humans.

Kerr is coming to NY. Phil will make him a successful coach.

Amar'e works his *** off every day of the year. You have to respect someone with that much passion, even with all the injuries.

I agree with you. A lesser person would be out of shape after all that time being injured. Imagine Felton being injured for all that time, what kind of shape would he be in? :lol:

Amare def has a strong work ethic. I just wish he would take a pay cut

:smh: @ the daily news

wow.
Some people have more compassion for animals than humans.

Kerr is coming to NY. Phil will make him a successful coach.

Cosign. The wild days of the 90s are over but dudes is still getting shot sliced and beat up every day.
Little girls are being sold into slavery in the year 2014.

Why is a attention seeking thug kicking a cat front page news?

you say it's not that serious but sometimes you need to step back and read posts. Some make it seem that serious. I understand the frustration is real though. To your point with Kerr though, that's the business. It happens with everyone. The trend now is a new coach with no experience. They see that it can work and everyone hops on it, until it burns out. Like the wildcat offense in the NFL.

well i was speaking for myself when i made that statement. however, i do agree with you. some people make it seem like theyre gonna cry themselves to sleep every night if kerr doesnt get hired. im a knicks fan, but it doesnt affect me directly if they do or dont do something. some people take the term "die hard fan" too seriously.

I only say **** him because everything with this organization seems like a 3 ring circus. Dudes got 0 experience and now he's like the next Phil. I don't even want him. Gimme a break :lol:

I only say **** him because everything with this organization seems like a 3 ring circus. Dudes got 0 experience and now he's like the next Phil. I don't even want him. Gimme a break
laugh.gif
thsi is some ridiculous ******** man
laugh.gif

as soon as knicks start seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel other organizations are out there trying to steal that spotlight and make things difficult for this one. as if things weren't challenging enough. when and how did this dude become such a hot commodity? no experience, no nothing and now everyone all up on him? bunch of bandwagon front office trolls

You guys do realize that Kerr was the head of a front office before? He was the one in Phoneix who didn't want to resign Amar'e before we gave him 100m.

Kerr's name has been thrown around in NBA circles for a while. Kerr wants a west coast job, I can't blame him for not wanting to join the circus that is the Knicks.

You guys do realize that Kerr was the head of a front office before? He was the one in Phoneix who didn't want to resign Amar'e before we gave him 100m.

Kerr's name has been thrown around in NBA circles for a while. Kerr wants a west coast job, I can't blame him for not wanting to join the circus that is the Knicks.
GM =/= head coach though. Totally different roles.

Either way I do think Kerr would make a good coach, either as his own mind or as an extension of Phil.

Probably the most optimistic thought I've had concerning the Knicks in months.

He has to sign the dotted line first though.

Now apparently Utah is interested in Kerr.:rofl:

I swear I haven't heard much talk about Kerr coaching anything until Phil got the Knicks FO job. Now he's the hottest available potential head coach.:lol:
If the Kings had moved to Seattle, Phil would have gotten the President of Basketball Ops there and hired Kerr as head coach.

Now apparently Utah is interested in Kerr.:rofl:

I swear I haven't heard much talk about Kerr coaching anything until Phil got the Knicks FO job. Now he's the hottest available potential head coach.:lol:
If the Kings had moved to Seattle, Phil would have gotten the President of Basketball Ops there and hired Kerr as head coach.
Yeah, I heard about that situation when Phil got hired here...but besides that when has he been so coveted? I'm thoroughly confused.

kerr only became a relevant coaching option after phil said he was gonna contact him. i guarantee kerr would still be on TNT next season if we never hired phil.

Back
Top Bottom