Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I've always hated that attitude from refs. Superstar calls are bs imo. Call the game with parity. A foul is a foul regardless of who's shooting or where they normally shoot from. I dint know if they are instructed to call that way but there's def no parity. Some cats, Bron Bron, get 3 steps instead of 2! LOL
I know but ultimately, the NBA is a reality based entertainment business. Some things are earned. At this point Melo should have earned that right, but you know what? He complains too much and doesn't dig in on defense. Not to say he doesn't have grounds to cry because he does, but he does it too much. Refs don't forget that every time you get bumped you are turning around and looking in their face or saying something. Get mad, but keep quiet and destroy. You have to have that mindset. I bet you any amount of money if he played serious defense, he'd get those calls. While they can't miss blatant calls (and sometimes they do) you can earn those subjective calls with your style of play. 

As far as refs looking the other way, you're right about Lebron, but think about Patrick's drives when he went to the rim. Son stayed taking them three steps to the middle before he turned and shot the ball 
laugh.gif

Harden was mentioned earlier as one who gets the superstar calls, and he defense is laughable so it can't be defense :lol:

Yeah Pat used to get those steps but he was a Knick so I didn't complain! LOL. As far as Melo goes he isn't a lockdown defender but don't ask David West about that.

the WHOLE pacers squad complains and they get calls. russ westbrook complains a lot too and he gets calls. there are a lot of players in the league that complain and get to the foul line. refs just dont like melo.

i agree melo dont get calls but he also dont go to the basket much... he does tend to shoot a lot using that pull up jumper... what he should use is his fadeaway

Melo goes to the hole plenty, but he's so big that when he gets hit it's not as clear, and he doesn't flail around

Melo goes to the hole plenty, but he's so big that when he gets hit it's not as clear, and he doesn't flail around

idk about "plenty" but he does drive. his area now is the midrange, but i would rather see him pump fake and drive more often. the fact that he doesnt flop, is something i will respect him for. TOO many "superstars" flop, and hes the one player i know that doesnt get calls, and still doesnt flop.

it hasnt been brought up yet and i know its a long time from now but im telling yall now to save money.... but what about a NT summit at MSG for the all star game 2015 :nerd:? its on at feb 15 and first time there since 98

Last edited:
it hasnt been brought up yet and i know its a long time from now but im telling yall now to save money.... but what about a NT summit at MSG for the all star game 2015 :nerd:? its on at feb 15 and first time there since 98

It has been brought up and we discussed this already tho lol

Tickets might be hard to get.

Last edited:
@I_Am_Iman: Dear all in @nba U R WELCOME for the "Hold my phone" celebration package *Shump takes a bow*

@I_Am_Iman: U kno what...thank u to them cuz my dumb *** ain't in the offs #saltytweet

@I_Am_Iman: *shoots till shoulder gives out*

:lol:

Last edited:
^^^ this is why this guy will never be nothing in this league...million dollar body, ten cent head smh

im going to barclays for the first time tonight so i feel obligated to root for them :smh:... it was my pops idea really since hes a fan but at least i get to see the new stadium and the big 3 in a playoff game :lol:

I really don't care how much Dolan pays Kerr. Dolan can afford whatever he's asking and it doesn't count towards the salary cap.

But $30 mil for a coach with no experience is crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom