Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Its bigger than that to me if he does though, nepotism, misappropriating funds,poor judge of value etc. None instill confidence. All just speculation though.

I mean the money doesn't count against the cap, that is true. And you want to make sure you are receiving a good income for a high level job, I get that. But I do think this is a straight jack move especially if your joining under the guise that we are going into a new regime that's focused on making personnel decision based on due diligence and not just throwing money at the problem and hoping it fixes itself. it's a straight up contradiction of our new credo. A rookie coach demanding something like that is just real funny to me, regardless of GM experience or not.

Last edited:
It dont count against the cap but its the principal a rookie coach demanding that kind of money for no reason

And its cool brooklyn got a team back since the dodgers left but no real fans at all. Half the stadium was heat fans. That wouldnt happen in the garden

Last edited:
i've deaded a lot of friendships over this brooklyn nets thing :smh:

all jokes aside i almost got into it for real with a dude at my job who all year was watching knick games with me and all of a sudden he came to work in a nets hat and paul pierce jersey .... he's lucky i'm too old to be fighting and need my job ....

i've deaded a lot of friendships over this brooklyn nets thing :smh:

all jokes aside i almost got into it for real with a dude at my job who all year was watching knick games with me and all of a sudden he came to work in a nets hat and paul pierce jersey .... he's lucky i'm too old to be fighting and need my job ....
knock him out first so it wont be a fight.

Btw, I find it really amazing that the nets won last night and only two people responded in the nets playoff thread.

Gotta love Onewearz :lol:

Kerr could eat 30 million ***** for all I care.

Melo has to take a pay cut but this dork has to be the highest paid coach in the league. Incredible

I get that you all aren't mad about it since
It doesn't go against cap...but c'mon. 30 mil? I think he should definitely be valued more than Jason Kidd but no way he should be making THAT much more than mark Jackson did.

Gotta love Onewearz :lol:

Kerr could eat 30 million ***** for all I care.

Melo has to take a pay cut but this dork has to be the highest paid coach in the league. Incredible

:lol: Yeah I wonder how that would go over in the locker room. My dude has 0 resume to be asking for that.

I usually don't care about money that doesn't go against the cap but this will destroy the locker room and in general I can see this going really bad really fast. I know u have to ask for the moon in negotiations but there is a thing called in good faith

I usually don't care about money that doesn't go against the cap but this will destroy the locker room and in general I can see this going really bad really fast. I know u have to ask for the moon in negotiations but there is a thing called in good faith
guaranteed failure since the expectations will be as high as his paycheck

no way anyone can get through even one losing season making those kinds of demands, especially nyc 

Last edited:
The Chelsea Clinton thing went over my head. Someone aware me.
Milf
smokin.gif
Relax, she's too young for you.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom