• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I get that you all aren't mad about it since
It doesn't go against cap...but c'mon. 30 mil? I think he should definitely be valued more than Jason Kidd but no way he should be making THAT much more than mark Jackson did.

Jason Kidd is one of the greatest playmakers of all time. How in the hell could a perennial role player like Steve Kerr be valued more than him? Is it because Phil will be holding his hand?

To everyone in this thread, happy Mother's Day to everyone's mother, babymother, wife, fiancée, grandmother etc..

So, what you're saying is, that because Jason Kidd was a great playmaker than he will be a great coach? C'mon, man. Not having any of that. Kerr was around championship teams, arguably some of the greatest. With Phil at the healm. Kerr has been around the game outside of playing it for a lot longer than Kidd, so he's been able to see it from a different point of view.

I don't think playing skill and coaching skull aren't relevant IMO. You guys remember that Phil played and magic TRIED to coach remember?

We all know if Kerr comes here its mainly as a stand in for Phil. That doesn't warrant $30 mil imo, but hey it's the Knicks I guess we should all be used to them pissing away tons of cash by now. Sure it won't count against the salary cap but I'm sure nobody here will mind another ticket price increase either.

I don't think playing skill and coaching skull aren't relevant IMO. You guys remember that Phil played and magic TRIED to coach remember?

I think it's more about basketball IQ. Guys like Doc Rivers and Jeff Hornacek have a high basketball IQ and know how to get the most out of their players.

Not even going to be mad about this 30 mil if we are in the playoffs next year. This has been tough as hell

Honestly ppl are riding Steve Kerr so much guys has never coached really it's all speculation on how well he can do and that money he wants WOW

SAS rant on Josh Gordon 
roll.gif

Last edited:
British Knights were whack then, and still whack as a retro! British Walkers coming back would be news.

Back
Top Bottom