Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
im a knicks fan and an NBA fan. i live in dc and watch wizards games, but im not a fan. i just want to watch the game. why is that a big deal to you guys? so what if spike is at the game...hes a fan of the game and fans watch basketball games. are you people telling me that you dont watch any of the playoff games because the knicks arent playing? i guess i dont understand the whole knicks/nets divide then. i guess i have to live in ny to understand that?

personally, idgaf what happens to the nets. they could win it all this year for all i care. it doesnt matter to me, because im only concerned about the knicks. i dont understand why anything nets related affects your lives so much.

I'm with njavier03 njavier03 on this one.

I dislike the Nets just as much as the rest of you, but I'd rather watch some basketball than no basketball at all. Besides, Spike had on a Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey :lol:

proud nyer, root for pretty much all ny teams,but i will NEVER root for the nets.they will always be from new jersey.theres only one real ny basketball team.

plus all the fairweather fans thats hop on the band wagon and hate on the knicks.so **** them.and ****pp and kg.lets go heat.

Haven't been keeping up, is Phil just waiting for Steve Kerr to be done with his TNT obligations?

Kind of weird we don't have a couch yet man. Phil's taking it too easy on the beach.

The thing that puzzles me, is I have no clue how Kerr could help is DEFENSIVELY. That's where we struggle most. & the fact that he's taking so long irks me.

Last edited:
Rangers baby!
They have a legitimate shot at winning it all depending on how the other playoff series end.

Those of you that think you don't like hockey should watch a full game. You might surprise yourself.

Nice to see the rangers move on :smokin

If they keep outscoring the other teams no telling how far they can go :smokin

Wished lebron gave BK the fitty burger last night. Oh well. F Indiana. Clippers series is entertaining.

We really going to hire Kerr and my dude doesn't understand the clear path rule :rofl:

Jk

I hope Phil puts together a nice product

Rangers baby!
They have a legitimate shot at winning it all depending on how the other playoff series end.

Those of you that think you don't like hockey should watch a full game. You might surprise yourself.

20 year anniversary of Mark Messier and Co. in the canyon of heroes.

I have to admit, I haven't watched a full hockey game since '99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom