Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Honestly ppl are riding Steve Kerr so much guys has never coached really it's all speculation on how well he can do and that money he wants WOW

If you were coming to coach this ******* circus potentially without the best player on the team next season, you'd want some guarantees in regards to money as well :lol:

How do we know he's rooting for the nets? He's a basketball fan like the rest of us...only with money. He's been to a laker game in the past with Denzel. (Knicks weren't playing)

??

Because if we don't make the playoffs spike lee shouldn't be allowed to attend games til next season starts

Smh at dude wearing a basketball jersey that isn't the Knicks either. And it's of a team in Brooklyn :smh:

I'm not really mad at Spike for going. I wouldn't go whether it was a regular season or the Finals. Just have no interest in it. If it was a free ticket, I'm there.

If I had bread I'd watch (almost) every team in person too, nothing wrong with that.

Still ain't rooting for the Nets though, I don't care if they in NY or not.

Hope it's a good series, but f the nets.

Either Charles or Shaq just dropped "Where's Shalonge?"

Last edited:
If I had bread I'd watch (almost) every team in person too, nothing wrong with that.

Still ain't rooting for the Nets though, I don't care if they in NY or not.

I got offered tickets for tonights game, but I couldn't go. As a basketball fan I would've went just to see LeBron James in person for the first time. I gotta get to a Heat-Knicks game at MSG next season.

I got offered tickets for tonights game, but I couldn't go. As a basketball fan I would've went just to see LeBron James in person for the first time. I gotta get to a Heat-Knicks game at MSG next season.
wait so u didnt go because u had something else to do or your legion to the knicks?

The seeds of treachery are already too deeply implanted in his brain

I'm afraid we've lost another brother to the dark side.

Lol seriously? Lemme guess you're from the Bronx? :smile: lol

Idk where the Nets are from but I'd rather get punched in the face than watch Miami win. Their fanbase is comprised of the worse people in the world :x

Last edited:
I don't hate BK at all, was born there and lived there for 4 years before moving up to the BX and spent plenty of days roaming the streets during summer. I just don't care for the Nets.

The Knicks belong to every borough, I don't care what the media or out of towers say.

At the end of the day we're all New York brethren who just want to see the Knicks succeed, but if Miami wins another 'chip I'm gonna vomit. :lol:

wait so u didnt go because u had something else to do or your legion to the knicks?

I had something else to do. I definitely would've been there if I could make it.

Back
Top Bottom