Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
ESPN sources say Knicks trying to complete a deal to hire Steve Kerr as new coach after first round of playoffs is over

Lol in my mind, I still see Kerr as that funny looking dude on the bulls who would get open shots from Jordan. I have to get that image out of my head now.

Last edited:
Well to make it a realistic trade for the knicks of course we have to get raped so it would be tyson, amare, 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks for blake and cp3

Last edited:
@BrandonTierney: Per @RealGM, Sterling didn't want to honor agreement for Redick because "he thought it was too much to pay for a white player."

Ugh. Just had to check hoopshype. :smh: ...Amar'e 23.5M, Tyson 14.5M, Bargs 12M, JR 6M, Felton 4.5M.

Even if we could amnesty Amar'e and Bargs we'd only be like $1M under the cap. :smh: :lol:

And I'm tired of all this, thank god for new coach who ain't that old _. Can Kerr just be great? All I ask.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it. Hiring Kerr is a sign that Phil isn't just gonna throw pieces together and hope they make it work. Kerr gives us an actual system to run and players that fit in will be signed.

I don't have a problem with it. Hiring Kerr is a sign that Phil isn't just gonna throw pieces together and hope they make it work. Kerr gives us an actual system to run and players that fit in will be signed.

as much as i dont like kerr as an announcer, i think he'll be an ok coach. id rather have a phil jackson puppet in steve kerr, than woody standing there looking dumbfounded for 48 minutes. at this point, we cant get much worse, so follow the zen master and hope he leads us to a chip.

watching adam silver talk about sterling & I'm noticing that son is a master at curving questions :lol: son does it with the coldest :stoneface: face :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom