Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i agree chicago is a good team for him even better than houston to make use of melo... but i dont agree with missing the playoffs... this is the same team that underachieved under woodson and can only play better with phil as the president... i still think melo will stay but we'll see in july

My only thing with Kerr is...he seem like the typa dude that's real easy to tune out...like you would swear he was a softball coach. :lol:

Cuz we got a knucklehead convention in that locker room. :smh:

Those knuckleheads won't be there. :lol:

Lets not forget that Phil has a huge ego, he will not want to be embarrassed. He wouldnt choose Kerr if he didnt feel that he was the right guy.

My only thing with Kerr is...he seem like the typa dude that's real easy to tune out...like you would swear he was a softball coach. :lol:

Cuz we got a knucklehead convention in that locker room. :smh:

Those knuckleheads won't be there. :lol:

Lets not forget that Phil has a huge ego, he will not want to be embarrassed. He wouldnt choose Kerr if he didnt feel that he was the right guy.

This!

JR and Chandler are as good as gone.

It's also kind of strange how legendary coaches in almost all sports "breed" other head coaches under them. You'd expect a few more guys to come from Phil considering he had 2 dynasties (3 if you want to break the bulls three-peats into separate eras) and he seems like he's a very open communicator that's easy to reach.
Not easy for the triangle to be taught to others. Think that's the problem with Phil's students. Look at that disaster that happened in Minnesota.

yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he mixed the two styles. That's why I don't mind Kerr not having coaching experience. Dude played for the two best coaches of this generation.

This!

JR and Chandler are as good as gone.

ehh, i think Tyson wont be resigned and i think JR will stay. i think JR can be tamed and hes still a decent 2nd or 3rd scoring option. he just needs to be a bit more disciplined. he actually played really well the last month of the season. Tyson on the other hand, hes just declining, and declining fast. yeah, hes been injured, but there have been games where he gets just 6 rebs. not to mention hes never been a scorer. so really, hes the most unproductive player on the roster (that actually plays). Felton isnt much better, but at least he scores a little. keeping the wing core of JR/Shump/THard is key. the only upgrades they really need are center and pg.

yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he mixed the two styles. That's why I don't mind Kerr not having coaching experience. Dude played for the two best coaches of this generation.

this is true. he may not have the strongest voice, but if he sounds like he knows what hes talking about, the team will listen.

the team that denied us a championship in the 90s is coming together for the knicks :lol:

Maybe that will mean they came together to finally lead us to one :lol:

everything's coming full circle

njavier03 njavier03 now that you mentioned it, It's important to keep Shump/JR/THJr together. As long as Phil keeps JR out of Dyckman, I'll be a happy camper :lol:

Last edited:
If Melo goes to the Bulls his bball IQ will be questioned even more. They looked horrible against the wizards.

Last edited:
if d rose gets injured (hope he dnt, i wanna see son win) again next season and melo is on the bulls he will have to do the same **** on the knicks... have 2 score 40+ to still be down 8 or sum ****.

Back
Top Bottom