Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@NY_KnicksPR: Exec. Chairman of The MSG Co., James L. Dolan, made the following statement in support of Comm. Silver’s response to D. Sterling matter:

@NY_KnicksPR: “I have been in touch with the NBA and fully support Commissioner Silver's decision. I applaud Adam for acting quickly and decisively...

@NY_KnicksPR: “... in appropriately addressing these disgusting and offensive comments. This kind of behavior has no place in basketball...

@NY_KnicksPR: “...or anywhere else, and we as a league must stand together in condemning this ignorance.”

WHY WOULDNT PHIL WAIT TO SEE IF DOC BECOMES AVAILABLE??? Let kerr finish his job calling the playoffs and see what happens with Doc. Thibodeau too for that matter..

@BrandonTierney: Per @RealGM, Sterling didn't want to honor agreement for Redick because "he thought it was too much to pay for a white player."
Man does not descriminate when it comes to this racist ish
laugh.gif
if you're gonna be racist, be racist against everyone i guess 
mean.gif

WHY WOULDNT PHIL WAIT TO SEE IF DOC BECOMES AVAILABLE??? Let kerr finish his job calling the playoffs and see what happens with Doc. Thibodeau too for that matter..
Doc wants somebody that will be his guy. Makes no sense to hire Doc and to a lesser extent I can see him butting heads with Thibbs off the strength of their coaching styles. Son steady yelling losing his voice.

Yall dudes should accept the zen way sooner than later.

Lmfao this whole sterling situation making Dolan look good

He ain't a racist cuz he loves Isiah too much :lol:

Other than that, things will go back to normal in a few days. Isola will come out with an article saying how Dolan is the worst owner in sports. :lol:

Last edited:
I can't see Melo ditching NY now after the Wizards handled and exposed the lack of talent in Chicago. After that its worth it for him to waste a year of his prime and just wait it out here in NY for 2015.

In a fantasy situation, it would be 
pimp.gif
 if a contender traded us expirings and a few 1st rounders to rent Melo for a year and then he re-signs with us in 2015. It would make our pick next year better too.

Last edited:
@PhilJackson11: That is why replay makes sense.

The President's reaction to the ending of OKC/Memphis :pimp:

You know what, I've gone back and forth about it in my mind, but Kerr will be a good hire. Most of the time I like his suggestions and philosophies during the games he calls. I want no parts of Marc Jackson to be honest. Hes more of a motivational speaker than coach based on what I've seen and heard. 

My only thing with Kerr is...he seem like the typa dude that's real easy to tune out...like you would swear he was a softball coach. :lol:

Cuz we got a knucklehead convention in that locker room. :smh:

Last edited:
After watching how poorly Mark Jackson coached this game, keep him the hell away from our team.

Been saying since last season we need a basketball nerd as our coach, not a general.

I've warmed up to the idea of Kerr. A lot of it just has to do with the fact that there's nobody else that can work as an extension of Phil since Shaw is in Denver.

It's also kind of strange how legendary coaches in almost all sports "breed" other head coaches under them. You'd expect a few more guys to come from Phil considering he had 2 dynasties (3 if you want to break the bulls three-peats into separate eras) and he seems like he's a very open communicator that's easy to reach.

Last edited:
I can't see Melo ditching NY now after the Wizards handled and exposed the lack of talent in Chicago. After that its worth it for him to waste a year of his prime and just wait it out here in NY for 2015.

Chicago still makes sense all they need is a scorer. Why languish here and miss the playoffs again?

Back
Top Bottom