• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Tommy Dee @_TommyDee_

As discussed in great length dating back several weeks Steve Kerr will be the next coach of the #knicks. It is a done deal.

how is that legal? if I'm a player on that Clippers team and nulling my contract means I stand to lose money because my new contract won't surpass the value of my nulled one, I'm gonna be irate.

how is that legal? if I'm a player on that Clippers team and nulling my contract means I stand to lose money because my new contract won't surpass the value of my nulled one, I'm gonna be irate.
They'll probably get that money along with the new contract they sign

Last edited:
i think that letting all the players walk would be a bad idea. i dont even think thats possible to let a whole roster go. even if that were to happen, the team would cease to exist because no one will want to play for the clips. i think sterling should just be removed as owner (if thats even possible), and let magic buy the team. i dont know if he has that kind of loot though. players back then didnt make the kind of money theyre making today.

I can't believe the Hawks are whooping on the Pacers like this. Flat out joke.

We could have taken them out considering how bad they are now.

Im glad im not the only one that actually thought that we would of taken out the Pacers
Tommy Dee @_TommyDee_

As discussed in great length dating back several weeks Steve Kerr will be the next coach of the #knicks. It is a done deal.

With it looking like Doc Rivers not going back to the Clips next season, I would rather have Doc, But Steve will be the perfect puppet for Phil

Im glad im not the only one that actually thought that we would of taken out the Pacers
With it looking like Doc Rivers not going back to the Clips next season, I would rather have Doc, But Steve will be the perfect puppet for Phil

how come i dont see that anywhere on ESPN?
I guess between the playoffs and Sterling, our news is not relevant at the moment.

Im glad Kerr is in. I think Kerr is a better fit for Phil J.

Last edited:
So I just read that David Stern was scared to do anything to Sterling in the past lol

Last edited:
Am I the only one who gets annoyed with Keith Olberman's rants? Seems like all he does is rant :lol:

His examples are a little pre-dated and I don't think they apply to today's economics (he did mention this). I think this situation is a little more complex than this.

Last edited:
Breaking news

Paul George’s home was burglarized during the timeframe in which his Pacers were dropping Game 5 to the Hawks last night. Per the Indy Channel, George’s house was robbed of over $15,000 in jewelry and shoes, including an NBA platinum All-Star ring and a pair Air Jordan 4 “Toro” sneakers.

The Pacers, who have been mired in a largely inexplicable free-fall the past two months, trail the Hawks 3-2 in the best-of-seven series, in which George has been averaging 22.6 points and 11.2 rebounds per game.

This is a great video...must watch

[\video]

I complelty agree with this, I said it in the "sterling thread". Everyone was just like "nah man, they should play the game, wahh, wahh".

They don't get that if Donald Sterling is not forced to sell the team as punishment today, any "suspension" or "fine" would be a complete slap on the wrist. The players make the league, they have the power to get what they want.

Back
Top Bottom