Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If any sport should be black-owned and operated it's football. The way owners and organizations treat the players (contracts, combine, etc) it just smells like slavery.

My opinion. I bet a bunch of NFL owners feel the way Sterling does.

Slavery was some effed up **** and can not be compared to being a pro athlete in any form. You are right about the team owners though. A lot of them prolly say similar ish when they think no one is listening.

Last edited:
If any sport should be black-owned and operated it's football. The way owners and organizations treat the players (contracts, combine, etc) it just smells like slavery.

My opinion. I bet a bunch of NFL owners feel the way Sterling does.

I think MOST professional sports owners share the same racial views as Donald Sterling.

Last edited:
Slavery was some effed up **** and can not be compared to being a pro athlete in any form. You are right about the team owners though. A lot of them prolly say similar ish when they think no one is listening.
It's not being compared like it's the same thing. It's the mentality of the owners. To them it probably is comparable to slavery.

Comparing slavery to things, other than actual slavery, rubs me the wrong way. Like when people refer to reseller prices as rape, it just doesn't sit right with me...

Comparing slavery to things, other than actual slavery, rubs me the wrong way. Like when people refer to reseller prices as rape, it just doesn't sit right with me...
We're talking about the owners not the actual sport. If you read it right it wouldn't rub you the wrong way.

The problem is, when you hear of an owner saying how he feeds & clothes "them", it kind of gives you that feeling. Slavery can also be a mental thing as well. & still very much exists today.

Last edited:
It's one thing when they say college athletics and internships are modern day forms of slavery, but when you're a professional athlete making a wage far greater than the average American, you ain't a slave.

This stuff shouldn't be compared to slavery anyway. Sterling has his views and he should be removed from the NBA because of the conflict of interest.

Last edited:
We're talking about the owners not the actual sport. If you read it right it wouldn't rub you the wrong way.
While I admit I feel many owners have a racist mentality, I don't see it as a slave owner mentality. 
The problem is, when you hear of an owner saying how he feeds & clothes "them", it kind of gives you that feeling. Slavery can also be a mental thing as well. & still very much exists today.
Hearing an owner say he feeds and clothes "them" doesn't give me that feeling. And a agree 100% that a slave mentality exist today. I can also admit I may be overly sensitive to the subject so maybe I'm over reacting... 

Last edited:
I can't believe the Hawks are whooping on the Pacers like this. Flat out joke.

We could have taken them out considering how bad they are now.

IF the clips players were disgusted about the owner being racist and demanded a trade would you do this
tyson + amare 1 first round pick for cp3 & blake

Back
Top Bottom