Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
^ :x That team would've scored 110 and gave up 108 than Lebron would've came in 2010 and brought us a chip. Knicks fans would've gave two ***** about Melo :lol:

Dantoni would've never been fired
Melo would've been a Net
Woodson would've been coach of the Pistons
Phil Jackson would be somewhere in LA getting sucked off by Jeanie

^ :x That team would've scored 110 and gave up 108 than Lebron would've came in 2010 and brought us a chip. Knicks fans would've gave two ***** about Melo :lol:
Yall dudes still fooled about LeBron coming to NYC as if playing with Steph Curry means anything given the plan already in place.
Dantoni would've never been fired
Melo would've been a Net
Woodson would've been coach of the Pistons
Phil Jackson would be somewhere in LA getting sucked off by Jeanie
This would've been enough for me. I'm happy it didn't go down this way.

Doc Rivers sounds like he might bail on the Clippers if ownership doesn't change hands. We need to go after Doc.

Doc Rivers sounds like he might bail on the Clippers if ownership doesn't change hands. We need to go after Doc.

Kerr is coach bro nothing is gonna change that at this point. That's Phil's coach period.

I should stop dreaming about Lebron at this point I know

Doc River isn't going anywhere. Doesn't matter what Donald Sterling did, he's not abandoning that roster and the golf courses of LA to be jobless or searching again.

Phil would not want him in NY either. This is Phil's team now, how would Doc Rivers coming in coincide with what Phil's trying to do here? - None.

@PeterBotte

Steve Kerr said he met with Phil Jackson on Friday and is interested in the Knicks job. Story to follow...
4:45 PM - 27 Apr 2014

And that's that.

Last edited:
Damn, we were just ONE pick away from drafting Curry. He's a perfect guy for D'Antoni's system.

For real, LeBron's got the guts. At the same time, I was really amazed with his gift. He did all that in less than two seconds.

Oscar Roberston's advice to Melo: leave the Knicks. Big O thinks Melo will never be appreciated with the Knicks..

I think part of that is how the Knicks under-appreciated Earl Monroe and Bernard King when they were with the Knicks.

Call me crazy, but I've always thought Doc Rivers was such an incredibly overrated coach. The man looked amazing because of his roster and supporting coaching staff. The main reason why the 2008 Celtics looked so great was because of the roster and defensive schemes were all done by Thibs.

Even during his Orlando Magic days, he never really did much with T-Mac. And it's not like he did much with the Celtics or developed any young players when they were trash before 2008.

Doc Rivers is overrated.

I agree he is overrated. Dude let his Magic squad lose a 3-1 lead against the Pistons one year, then the next year he took that same team andlost like 20 games straight and had worst record in the league with T-Mac (he forced a trade right after that season). That Magic squad had much more talent then he could ever manage correctly.

That KG & Ray Allen trade saved his career, he was about to be fire in Boston too.

I just read T-Mac is trying to transition to baseball as a pitcher and just made minor league team.
:wow:

Had no clue he could pitch.
Yeah, when I first heard he was good at multiple sports and baseball was one of them I thought it was just like some outfield position and mainly focused on being a good hitter and base stealer like an Alfonso Soriano type. That he pitches is shocking but good for him. He might become good enough for the mlb and that'd be a real resurgence to his sports career.

Doc Rivers is overrated?

Ok...That's it...I'm out
Doc is overrated and an unproven Kerr is our guy lol. Aight. Ya'll some company men now too I guess. At the end of the day we've put the reigns in PJ's hands but let's not through reason out the window. Doc has proven himself to be very competent, and has a great pedigree, not to mention ties to NY. The job is in all likelihood going to Kerr but if there is going to be any sort of consideration for other coaches Doc should be apart of it.

There isn't going to be any other consideration for other coaches.

I mean we all should know anything posted in here doesn't effect reality.

Those Doc comments are wild though.

I know I'm late but I missed that Lebron stare at Mike. Mike was mad af too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom