Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
mrpotatohead_09.jpg
roll.gif

“I can’t remember a time where the Knicks have had two All-Stars and a Sixth Man of the Year and they were all under the age of 29.
lol how about last year zeke although i guess thats why he conveniently used 29 instead of 30.  still sounds ridiculous. 

Our owner may be an idiot, but as a jazz enthusiast probably not racist. Doc, cp3, hop on over.
I was just about to post this cuz I just heard the recording and saw the thread.

Dolan can be a lot of things but at least he's not that guy. I mean that's that pure I don't see nothing wrong with racism racism.

Given his undying support and irrational love for Isiah, Mills, and Robert Randolph. It's probably safe to say James Dolan isn't a racist. I actually valeted in high school for his July 4th party at his home on Long Island like 10 years ago and it was a pretty diverse crowd.

Doesn't mean he's a good owner, but at least he doesn't hate people who play for and support his team...at least not for racial reasons.

Sprewell sent himself away. Talking about he won't play for a lower contract cuz he won't be able to feed his kids getting millions a year. Tell that fool go sell his boat.
i thought he said that when minnesota didn't offer as much as he wanted
Yeah he did. I was just criticizing him overall. More like sent himself away from the league period.

I legit had no problem with him being booted when he did. He really was just too negative. Plus I remember how he tried to build that brick wall in the finals. Always too streaky.

Last edited:
yea my knick fitted shrunk so I was looking for a all black knicks snapback (never shrinks :lol:) and came across that

Back
Top Bottom