• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Seeing all these other teams have things makes me mad. :lol:

**** every team in the playoffs except maybe the Blazers and the Wiz.

And **** Donald Sterling for making Dolan look reasonable.

Last edited:
So Dolan at least jumps in front of Sterling in regards to the owner rankings. Glad we can say he's not a racist.

Let's take some Clippers' free agents :smokin Paul, it ain't that bad out here in NYC

Lebron will never be able to touch jordan. Idc what any of these young cats think. He's just a magic johnson 2.0

obviously... none of these modern day players will ever be better than jordan because jordan never lost in the championship

Lebron will never be able to touch jordan. Idc what any of these young cats think. He's just a magic johnson 2.0

obviously... none of these modern day players will ever be better than jordan because jordan never lost in the championship

Ehhh...it's more than just not losing in the finals.

It's about that universal approval and likability. It's not just that Jordan won. It's that his Bulls were America's team. More than the Cowboys or the Yankees of the 90s. Jordan was America's player, and no matter how much you hated him, you only hated him cuz he was so good and sonned your team. Not cuz you felt like his team's existence was a joke being played on basketball.

People loved crazy Dennis. Pippen was 2nd most famous sidekick after Robin. Kukoc, Kerr, Longley. They were all extra recognizable, likeable characters.

The Heat? There's no love lost there. The '06 Finals ... all the ********ness and lowkey scumbag oncourt ish ... the general flop by any means mentality he has ... Wade may be respected at times, but there's nothing redeemable or endearing about the way he plays basketball. Bosh is respected now, but only in a basketball-head way, the public don't like that dude. Birdman? That's it. And there's no one else on the team really worth mentioning, except Ray who most everyone just wants to remember as a Celtic or Sonic.

And then the pitiful Miami fans. There's no tradition there, no heart of the fans, nothing that'll last really.
Once the Heat are over, people will be in a hurry to forget and minimize them, just like the '06 Finals.

And Jordan took down titans and denied them rings forever. People would say Brooks, Perkins, Presti and Westbrook stopped Durant if he never wins...and you almost have to assume he will eventually. And then what? Welp...Pop and Duncan gonna have to settle for just 4 rings. And this first round can't even bring a favorite to come out of the West or even test them in the East.

LeBron threw that away when he went to Miami to make a superteam and it's never coming back.

They still boo him everywhere, and if you're wearing a James jersey outside of Florida, be ready to defend yourself.

If he would've went to NY or Chicago, it'd be a different story. He'll never really be appreciated for the player that he is, and imo...good riddance.

View media item 941240

"Tyson Chandler posted a pic on his Instagram of a receipt he got from a burrito stand, with his "name" written on the bottom by the person who sold him the burrito."

the comments killed me on this :lol:

I would've put "fugazy center"

Should've been "soft guy" instead

theres more but i'll let u guys come up with your own :lol:

"Chicken Legs"

"Mr. Missed Layups"

"The guy who missed a dunk because it hit him in the head"

Damn, we were just ONE pick away from drafting Curry. He's a perfect guy for D'Antoni's system.

For real, LeBron's got the guts. At the same time, I was really amazed with his gift. He did all that in less than two seconds.

Oscar Roberston's advice to Melo: leave the Knicks. Big O thinks Melo will never be appreciated with the Knicks..

Say the Warriors passed on Curry and he ended up being a Knick...would he have been included in the Melo trade?

Yall still in here talking about Pringles system, pining over players we would've ruined or traded by now and still living in the past :smh:

We got the Zen master now :pimp: **** all that other ****. This the new Knicks

i dont think the Melo trade would've happened.

Curry-Gallo-Will-Amare would've beeen good enough to not make a trade at that time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom