Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I don't think you should hire a "big name" coach (Mark Jackson) just to attract free agents. Kerr knows the triangle and would give the team an actual system to run.

Everyone wants the triangle, what personnel do that have currently that can make that happen? First of all, the triangle is hard to implement, even with the right pieces in place. It mostly relies on trust, and we know how much they trust each other now. Even if it does work, with this mix, it's going to take more than one season to work. Second of all, JR can't stay, he has zero basketball IQ and would only wreck it if that was the system. Thing is, no one wants him at his price.

I regret even saying anything, this IS getting depressing :lol:

I almost forgot Ronnie Brewer was a Knick for about a week! :lol:

Not trolling with the thread title.

Hopefully we give Dennis Rodman an interview also :pimp:

Interview the entire bulls team from the 90s

Minus wale hire Cartwright 
laugh.gif

Everyone wants the triangle, what personnel do that have currently that can make that happen? First of all, the triangle is hard to implement, even with the right pieces in place. It mostly relies on trust, and we know how much they trust each other now. Even if it does work, with this mix, it's going to take more than one season to work. Second of all, JR can't stay, he has zero basketball IQ and would only wreck it if that was the system. Thing is, no one wants him at his price.
I think everyone is expecting next season to basically be a wash.

I can't see next season being like this one. Especially with Phil's fingerprints on the entire organization now

I think everyone is expecting next season to basically be a wash.
I agree.....
I can't see next season being like this one. Especially with Phil's fingerprints on the entire organization now
Then you have those that have this expectation....
laugh.gif

@KnicksFanBlog: Knicks owner James Dolan tries to stop Phil Jackson's staff firings: source http://t.co/Brdz0a1qku
Welp

What I'm saying is Frank Isola might be blowing it out of proportion. Dude spent days complaining about Dolan not letting him ask a question. lol plus you know he's in the business of selling papers.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't believe that tweet at all. I feel like the NY media will continue pushing "the Knicks are a terrible ran organization" jargon because it benefits them.

Last edited:
Now Kerr is worried about "Garden Culture" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If Dolan ruins Phil, there is NO hope for anybody

Last edited:
melo is leaving to the bulls.
How do I know ?

Cause it's what I'd do. The team already has defense all they're missing is him as the offense center piece . You have drose coming back from injury without pressure on him to score or do much because he's the focus of the other teams defense. He gets to play alongside a defensive juggernaut in Noah, outstanding pg in drose. Worst case scenario drose doesn't get healthy they can amnesty him and go for someone else. RIP
Welp.

If Dolan runs Phil Jackson out of town--there is no hope for the Knicks until he's gone.

What I don't get is, doesn't Dolan understand what the implications of running Phil Jackson means for his reputation? The man will have 0 credibility and no player or person would want to play in NY.

You run Phil Jackson out of town, you're basically making yourself look terrible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom