Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if he was smart he wouldn't have forced a trade here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Chicago would be crazy to let him walk.

It's not about Chicago letting him "walk". There's been rumors that he hasn't been getting along with management, especially after the Deng trade. It's more about Thibs being unhappy and not seeing things eye-to-eye with ownership/management.

It would be Thibs' decision to leave Chicago not the other way around.

Chicago would be crazy to let him walk.
It's not about Chicago letting him "walk". There's been rumors that he hasn't been getting along with management, especially after the Deng trade. It's more about Thibs being unhappy and not seeing things eye-to-eye with ownership/management.

It would be Thibs' decision to leave Chicago not the other way around.
What if they don't let him out of his contract?

Seriously though, it wouldn't be a bad thing to get fired from the Knicks. They tend to pay you once you're gone anyway 
laugh.gif

I like that most of is agree Thibs would e the best fit.

I lol'd at the Rasheed Wallace lmao. Y'all are great.

I'm still pushing for SHEED to get that head coach spot somewhere though. Just not here, for now...

Imagine how a post game interview would go with Sheed at the helm of any team ? Especially after a loss?

Someone hire that man.

Man **** it, i'm sold on Kerr.

We always go after some ex coach with a name/reputation and it hasnt worked once. Lenny, Larry, Dantoni, Woodson. Time to give someone with no coaching experience a chance.

Man **** it, i'm sold on Kerr.

We always go after some ex coach with a name/reputation and it hasnt worked once. Lenny, Larry, Dantoni, Woodson. Time to give someone with no coaching experience a chance.

I've been saying this..... Not to y'all but to myself

Kerr would use the triangle offense if he was to coach. It's a proven system and it has been successful in the past. Granted, Phil Jackson was the one using it mostly :lol:

I say we take a chance on it. I just wonder how awkward it would for Steve Kerr and Amare. Kerr was the GM that didn't want to resign Amare when he was in Phoenix.

Kerr would use the triangle offense if he was to coach. It's a proven system and it has been successful in the past. Granted, Phil Jackson was the one using it mostly
laugh.gif

I say we take a chance on it. I just wonder how awkward it would for Steve Kerr and Amare. Kerr was the GM that didn't want to resign Amare when he was in Phoenix.
This might be a problem. 

I see that list of coaches and on the whole, they're good, they just had bad personnel for the most part, and they they had to face a dysfunctional owner. 

Last edited:
Kerr would use the triangle offense if he was to coach. It's a proven system and it has been successful in the past. Granted, Phil Jackson was the one using it mostly :lol:

Just like how d'antoni didn't like Marbury in Phoenix...

Melo should definitely sign that 1 year deal and see how it goes. If he wants to stay here that badly, its probably the best thing for him to do.

Y'all keep saying triangle but y'all must be forgetting our current roster and how little wiggle room we have this offseason… :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom