Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Y'all keep saying triangle but y'all must be forgetting our current roster and how little wiggle room we have this offseason…
indifferent.gif
Thank you

I feel Mark Jackson is a clown and most are fooled that he is a good coach. The GSW teams till sucks at defense 2 years in under him. I feel most of the other coaches in the league could've got that team to the 2nd round and right now it's not guaranteed they'll make it out of the 1st which would lead to him getting fired.

I simply do not believe dude. **** him.
Y'all keep saying triangle but y'all must be forgetting our current roster and how little wiggle room we have this offseason… :stoneface:
It's not just about this offseason. I said it before but the other shoe to drop is dumping the majority of this roster. You think Phil firing the entire coaching staff was one thing prepare to see him overhaul this lame roster.

We're probably not do a whole lot better next season but I expect improvement and a turnaround in 2 years time.

Last edited:
yall are really questioning the kerr hire and the triangle but neglecting it has led to dynasties... not saying that will happen here but its been proven the system works and if kerr knows it let him cook

Anyone other than JVG would be bittersweet

Dudes got a great mind for the game and is more than capable of picking up the triangle with Phil's teaching.

And he's our guy.

Last edited:
Yall keep asking for JVG back like he wants to return or that it would make sense for either side to do.

Also it's time to accept that Phil is gonna do things his way. This aint like the past where almost everybody was a good suggestion. I'm sure he's sticking with his guys. Don't see Phil hiring either Van Gundy bro.

A lot of name dropping. But it's been repeatedly said that it's Kerr's job to turn down.... Which I don't think he will.

I'm cool with Kerr.

The same way I supported Donnie's plan... because it was a plan. We had a strategy, we went after it, it didn't work, that's ok.. keep to the plan and try to retain some flexibility and be smart. Then Dolan stepped in, forced the Melo trade, Donnie leaves, we know the rest.

If Phil's truly in charge, let him get his first choice coach in here. Someone he trusts, someone he wants to groom, someone with something to prove. Make a plan, stick to it, and that's something we can count on. I'd much rather go with a coach that Phil trusts so everyone is on the same page.

I'm cool with Kerr.

The same way I supported Donnie's plan... because it was a plan. We had a strategy, we went after it, it didn't work, that's ok.. keep to the plan and try to retain some flexibility and be smart. Then Dolan stepped in, forced the Melo trade, Donnie leaves, we know the rest.

If Phil's truly in charge, let him get his first choice coach in here. Someone he trusts, someone he wants to groom, someone with something to prove. Make a plan, stick to it, and that's something we can count on. I'd much rather go with a coach that Phil trusts so everyone is on the same page.

Agreed

I just realized....

Beno
Landry Fields
Steve Novak
Jeremy Lin
& Chris Copeland(am I missing anyone else) are all in the playoffs this season. Crazy

I just realized....

Beno
Landry Fields
Steve Novak
Jeremy Lin
& Chris Copeland(am I missing anyone else) are all in the playoffs this season. Crazy
Ariza, Al Harrington, and technically Rodney Hilario, but I digress.

Joakim and Aldridge were drafted with the Knicks pick theoretically. So they're there still too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom