Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'd take Vogel if he gets canned as well.

Vogul wouldn't be great for Melo. He already has a hard enough time getting Indiana to play well offensively.

I missed the last few games of the season, because I was abroad traveling. It sucks to know we couldn't make the playoffs because of the losses we had against Cleveland and Los Angeles towards the end :smh:

I don't know what Phil Jackson has planned for this offseason, considering we don't have a lot of options. If we can move Amare then we can get some flexibility, but IDK if teams would want to take a chance on Amare (I do think he can still be an effective player for any team).

I'd go after Mark Jackson if I were Phil, at least he has some sort of track record, committed to a defensive philosophy and makes players accountable. Don't know why GS would want him gone, but if he is, Phil should scoop him. Kerr is unproven as a coach, and while it might not be a bad thing to hire him, now ain't the time to experiment with new guys as a head coach, not here.

Not that Marc Jackson would be a good fit, but if gsw lose in the first round they'd probably fire him.

Not that Marc Jackson would be a good fit, but if gsw lose in the first round they'd probably fire him.
Why wouldn't he be a good fit?

GSW aren't beating the Clippers, he's going to be out. He and Bogut weren't seeing eye to eye either. 

Last edited:
He and Bogut weren't seeing eye to eye either. 

Is this one of the reasons why they've been thinking of letting him go? It seems he has the support of a majority of the players, especially Steph. Bogut is probably the last person who's opinion should be factored into a coaching change. Mark is on the floor more than he is :lol:

He and Bogut weren't seeing eye to eye either. 
Is this one of the reasons why they've been thinking of letting him go? It seems he has the support of a majority of the players, especially Steph. Bogut is probably the last person who's opinion should be factored into a coaching change. Mark is on the floor more than he is
laugh.gif
Nah, I just threw that in there. Them having issues isn't significant enough to him being fired. They'd trade Bogut first 
laugh.gif
. I was just thinking from a few weeks ago when someone asked Jackson about Bogut's injury status and he said "Andrew probably got hurt sleeping" or something to that effect. It seemed to be a shot at him then he backed off of it, but when he said it, it certainly appeared to be a shot at him. 

"Andrew probably got hurt sleeping"
roll.gif
probably true tho
laugh.gif

It'd be a shame if they fired him. The NBA is not a safe place for coaches smh
Yeah, I laughed at that too when he said it. I heard the audio and it sounded like he was really irritated with him at that point. Now I went to look up the exact quote and he tried to backtrack to say there was no issue. They've had minor bickering off and on though, mainly because Jackson didn't like Bogut's effort on defense. 

I log on ESPN to see Udrih on the cover story. Life after the Knicks must be pretty good for him.

Back
Top Bottom