• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Proshares should be more concerned about marrying his fiancée

Which I know he legally just did ...congrats

Last edited:
i think you need a mix of both basketball experience/knowledge and advanced analytics. Seems like Kerr brings in both.

Woodson was just terrible.

Last edited:
Proshares should be more concerned about marrying his fiancée

Which I know he legally just did ...congrats
That was low man...
mean.gif

I like your style lol

Except i'm pretty sure he didnt :lol:

We got a nice little insurance policy for him though.

Keith Van Horn and his high socks though :smokin

Last edited:
just can't comprehend the sympathy much less the personal accounts of "he's a real good coach" shouts mike woodson has been getting

**** that dude

I don't follow the Knicks that closely, but didn't you guys like him, a lot, after he took over?
That's cuz we were still recovering from the "coaching" of Pringles. However, before he even took over ppl who watched Hawks games could tell you his faults and they were readily apparent after the boost in momentum when he took over.

Last edited:
Did he really have that much to do with front office decisions? I'm not arguing anybody, but the team was moving in the right direction, then some not so good moves happened.

the problem is the knicks dont have credibility... they fire coaches like its nothing :smh:... but woodson is not a good coach and the media needs to stop defending him..if you compare last year to this year its a big drop off from winning the division to not making the playoffs and losing 17 more games... talk about underachieving... the lineup imo was better this year and younger so whats the excuse? im not buying into the they dont have veterans on this team... is kmart not old and artest who they cut? theres nothing but excuses for woodson like injuries come on you have a superstar in melo who was healthy all year dont give me that and the bulls were way better with no superstar and same for toronto... this lineup is not full of bums woodson just dont know how to use them.... and those close games we should have won but didnt because of the terrible last second plays :x

Did he really have that much to do with front office decisions? I'm not arguing anybody, but the team was moving in the right direction, then some not so good moves happened.
If by not so good moves happened, you must be talking about anything James Dolan did 
laugh.gif

I don't follow the Knicks that closely, but didn't you guys like him, a lot, after he took over?

No. Most of us were skeptical of him but just happy D'Antoni was gone. Then we had a great year last year. I made my decision on him after our playoff series against Indiana. I was done. This year he was just a joke.

No. Most of us were skeptical of him but just happy D'Antoni was gone. Then we had a great year last year. I made my decision on him after our playoff series against Indiana. I was done. This year he was just a joke.
I remember everyone was MAD happy to see him. Especially when they won their first few games. Everyone was talking about keep him after that season, when I said give him the boot. I was called crazy and a hater. Yadda yadda yadda, and here we are 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom