Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
:lol: at herb being the x factor....

I never thought about that.

Did that big face gorilla looking guy that's always in the background sitting by the walkway get fired too?

If so.... Fellas, we here.

Finally one shoe has dropped, now the other has to (dumping most of the roster).
I always thought Marcus Hatten was overrated back then...where's that dude now? >D
Hatten was the real deal.

Son didn't get picked at all, I think he went overseas and then just faded in to Boliva.
This thread is making my head spin
Vin Baker, Glen Rice, Maurice Taylor, Clarence Weatherspoon.
Shandon Andersen!

:lol: at herb being the x factor....

I never thought about that.

Did that big face gorilla looking guy that's always in the background sitting by the walkway get fired too?

If so.... Fellas, we here.

gorilla-angry-mad.jpg

I'm gonna start paying extra attention to what Kerr says as an analyst now since its almost inevitable that he's our next coach.

i cant stop smiling.
This is the best news we couldve gotten since we're not in the playoffs.

Bulls, Pacers and Warriors could all part ways with their coaches if they're a first round exit.

Phil wants someone in his circle though so I don't see us going after either if they become available.

Herb should've been asked Allan Houston to transfer as a coach to one of the Knicks' NBDL teams so he'd be all the way in the clear :lol: Bet he sticks around word to that link :lol:

Aint no way in zen hell Phil hires Stan Van Gundy. Probably the same for Jeff. Yall should rein in your guesses and most likely prepare for Kerr. All this Hollins and other out of work coaches talk aint gonna fly for Phil.

Bulls, Pacers and Warriors could all part ways with their coaches if they're a first round exit.

Phil wants someone in his circle though so I don't see us going after either if they become available.
Only one of them would be worth pursuing anyway; Thibbs.

Them other dudes is were always lame duck coaches.

Would yall trade Melo to the bulls for Taj, DJ, and two first rounders?
No that's a **** trade.

Last edited:
Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk 18m

No. Zero. Kerr 's if he wants RT @omara341: @basketballtalk Is there credibility that Shaq is a top source for head coaching job of Knicks?

Shaq though. The fact it was even a rumor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom