Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the giffs from the last 2 pages
:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Phil cleaning house, :pimp:

Its a new day. A new culture.

Its going to be the most exciting off season the Knicks have had in years. Maybe ever.

:D

Im super excited right now

the funny thing is woody trying to justify the losing all season because of injuries... injuries are part of the game but you have to manage the players you got and still compete werd to the bulls... his offense was non existent and so predictable especially at the end of games and the defense was a joke with all the switching... and him not adjusting his gameplan early in the season was the downfall for him really... but some blame should be placed on the players like iman or chandler who played with no heart and were just really inconsistent that includes felton also... if those 3 can get traded for love, rondo or any other superstar phil is really the real deal... and if we can get pau this offseason for the mini midlevel for a 2 year deal with a team option like odoms contract :pimp:

Last edited:
Well, the move I expected them to make has been made. It's a start, but we have more moves to make as far as the team personnel goes. Go first step to clean house though. Start fresh.

My god at these excuses SAS are making for CP3. **** is sickening

It was brutal. Now saying Carmelo needs to demand Phil to coach or leave. SAS, eat a **** please
Why do you people listen to these fools? Makes me not even want to write about sports with the stuff they say. We live in an era of misinformation and yellow journalism. It's sad.

I really don't even care who the next coach is. Can't be any worse than the last two guys we hired. Just can't.

Even tho Woody was blamed way too much for the problems the Knicks had, he wasn't a good basketball mind to begin with.

Phil firing Herb tho? Lol

That's cold, and I like it :smokin

My god at these excuses SAS are making for CP3. **** is sickening
It was brutal. Now saying Carmelo needs to demand Phil to coach or leave. SAS, eat a **** please
word life sas is top 3 hack dead or alive

i've always seen him as a double agent, putting his own career interests over any integrity he's supposed to hold in his position. moreso than the avg "analyst"

he sucks bros. knicks nation needs to do away with him too

Herb probably hoped no one noticed he was still there.. figured he'd just keep collecting checks for life

So many ESPN "analysts" making excuses for Woodson. Avery Johnson said he "feels bad" for him. & he's a "great" coach.

Avery Johnson is a cornball plus he's a former coach. Coaches generally don't dog out other coaches. Woody was a solid coach but definitely not great.

Avery Johnson is a cornball plus he's a former coach. Coaches generally don't dog out other coaches. Woody was a solid coach but definitely not great.

**** Avery Johnson :lol:

& I agree, he was a solid coach, but solid doesn't really make it too far in the league. He'd make a great assistant coach though.

Back
Top Bottom