Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Felton yawning in the huddle will forever be the quintessential moment of Knicks and NBA career.

Malik Rose > Raymond Felon

Didn't Qyntel Woods show a cop his basketball card when he got pulled over
laugh.gif
Yup

@NY_KnicksPR: April 21-Phil Jackson announced today that the team's coaching staff have been relieved of their duties, effective immediately.

Phil let the entire staff go :lol:

Oh yeah and **** Qyntel Woods. He was the fool setting up Pit Bull fights in his own house. I hope nothing but the worst for that piece of ****

SAS talking about if the Knicks had LaMarcus Aldridge, we would be in the playoffs. Ugh, yeah, no ****? I ******* hate SAS.

Last edited:
Herb....
tired.gif
. Hate it had to be him though. Always got jerked by the organization. I hope he gets a head coaching job down the line. He paid dues and at least deserves a shot. 

Oh yeah and **** Qyntel Woods. He was the fool setting up Pit Bull fights in his own house. I hope nothing but the worst for that piece of ****

SAS talking about if the Knicks had LaMarcus Aldridge, we would be in the playoffs. Ugh, yeah, no ****? I ******* hate SAS.
At least he's not talking about Race. I'm sure he'll find a way to nudge it in there somehow. Honestly, has there ever been a First Take show where they don't mention race? I don't think there is. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom